Xiaomi Civi 2

Xiaomi Civi 2

2MP Macro so bad.

CptPower, 03 Oct 2022Well man honestly i understand you. I am from Europe from... moreNevertheless, still an issue if some updates really did brick phones. I will never get what situation you are in right now in your country, but I just hope no issues arise for something we ourselves have bought from a company we trusted.

Ra-Iri, 02 Oct 2022Bro not really saying this negatively (take it as an anecdo... moreWell man honestly i understand you.
      I am from Europe from Slovakia and if that clumy russian president dont get erased from his chair and possition whole EU will ends like a 3rd or 4rd country. Frozen dead.
      Right now we are on tail of EU when comparing salary to prices iin shops and bills for living, rent, water, gas, electricity and heating.
      So having update problems with your phone is less a issue if you maybe freezes in your flat when heater stands cold.

• 03 Oct 2022

First portless phone meizu but it fail

first fold was Samsung

• 03 Oct 2022

BMHater12, 02 Oct 2022Huawei started it, not AppleFirst 'proper' notch: Essential Phone PH1

• 03 Oct 2022

take day design a phone, week to get leak and stole

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2022A new phone cannot be designed that quickly in what world

Wal, 02 Oct 2022I had Redmi 9T and I still have my X3 pro and none of which... moreI agree in the performance of the Mi. Their phones are indedd back-for-the buck and it really kills most of the competition in the price range.

But yea updates ruined it for me, I sure do hope no one else has it too but I know ppl having these same issues as mine, at least locally.

• mHn
                    • 03 Oct 2022

Vedavyawhss, 02 Oct 2022New Apple copycat came.A new phone cannot be designed that quickly

• W
                      • Wal
                      • sxr
                      • 02 Oct 2022

Ra-Iri, 02 Oct 2022Bro not really saying this negatively (take it as an anecdo... moreI had Redmi 9T and I still have my X3 pro and none of which is overheating, bootlooping and camera lagging. Although I could say xiaomi's Mid range and budget phones is quite bad in camera quality compare to other brands with same price. But performance wise base on my experience they are better than most in the same price range.

• Y
                        • Yuvi
                        • uPG
                        • 02 Oct 2022

Ra-Iri, 02 Oct 2022Bro not really saying this negatively (take it as an anecdo... moreYep you are right they give bad updates to kill phones

CptPower, 29 Sep 2022Man those said updates are not end of the world.ňSome brand... moreBro not really saying this negatively (take it as an anecdote) but for some that lives in 3rd world countries (such as me), when you bought a phone and it bricked in less than a year, it feels like the end of the world. Not everyone can replace damaged phones in just a minute.

But regarding Mi phones, as I have said I used X3 and X3 Pro, both of which introduced worse updates than it was released. Too much overheating, camera lags, and rebooting issues (on the Pro). My peers' 9T and M3 were dead, because of the updates.

I really wish they just, dont mess with the OS anymore (heck I really want to disable updates if ever I get one again). But it feels like the end if the phone you saved for just, became dead like that.

Matt, 29 Sep 2022Xiaomi island 🤣"Mi Land" / "Mi Island" 😂

New Apple copycat came.

• O
                                • Osc
                                • sR1
                                • 02 Oct 2022

Ferexal, 30 Sep 2022same price for Poco f3 and poco is betterIf prefer light weight n better selfie camera can go for this.

Yext, 27 Sep 2022Check the specs again pls, it clearly has 120hz.Bro he talking about the cutout

Anonymous, 01 Oct 2022But apple copied the punch hole.Huawei started it, not Apple

• J
                                      • Joe Momma
                                      • IVx
                                      • 02 Oct 2022

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2022Whatever apple brings on the table android copy's it a... moreNice joke. Me likey.

• J
                                        • Joe Bobbathy
                                        • 6PK
                                        • 01 Oct 2022

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2022Whatever apple brings on the table android copy's it a... moreExcuse me? LG came up with the idea of a dual selfie camera punch hole in the middle of the screen way back in April 2018 and you here are talking about how Apple started this and everyone is copying Apple whereas the truth is that Apple is actually the one copying.