Xiaomi Mi 10S

Xiaomi Mi 10S

Pitchwisse, 31 Mar 2021I have had the phone for 2 weeks now. Exceptional phone wit... morehai, may i ask is it support widevine L1 on netflix?

• FalenDemon

Royal, 22 Mar 2021Mi 10s or 1+ 7 Pro ? Better Mi 10s. I had OP7Pro and go for Mi10. Happy :)

JacobG18, 09 Apr 2021Do Xiaomi's flagship like this still has lot of bugs i... moreThe only software bug I've had was that the eq resets if you lock/unlock the screen (when on BT headset) but the moment you change the song it goes back to your custom settings. Other than that, never had a reboot, freeze, or any other bug.

• FalenDemon

When is the global release?

I am eager to purchase this mobile phone.
It has all the features which I'm looking for and I'm already a MI user.
Can anyone give some clarity about its official launch date in India.
It's such a great phone with excellent features.
I hope it should launch pretty soon.

Do Xiaomi's flagship like this still has lot of bugs in it's OS..?
it has good value but I also want a bug free phones.. I owned the midrange ones and it still has bugs in it... it is not troublesome for me, but sometime it get a little bit annoying..

Bil, 01 Apr 2021MI 10T or MI 10S, which one is better considering the price... moreMi 10s

• Bil

MI 10T or MI 10S, which one is better considering the price tag and performance?

I have had the phone for 2 weeks now. Exceptional phone with no issues. The camera is brilliant, the display has no colour shift, the speakers are brutal, and the performance is ridiculously good. The price in China is 400e - dirt cheap for a phone of these specs.

• Ann

Anonymous, 11 Mar 2021In China if you buy this phone you can get a 30watts wirele... moreCan we get the free 30w wireless charger in Malaysia too?

Royal, 22 Mar 2021Mi 10s or 1+ 7 Pro ? The performance and camera are better on mi 10s,but the screen of the oneplus 7 pro is better because it has a Qhd+ panel instead of fullhd and has no punch hole, and mi10s's battery and charging is better, but Idk how much software updates it gives you, while I think you have between 1 to 2 year update on oneplus because it was released in 2019.

• Argho

Royal, 22 Mar 2021Mi 10s or 1+ 7 Pro ? Oneplus 7 pro is well optimized and xiaomi is not well optimized. But for sd 888 and 12 gb ram it also gives better performance..but for long time use you should take oneplus

Tz, 22 Mar 2021I bought it a few days ago. The appearance and feel of the ... moreYou bought this phone yesterday or a few days ago ? Take a decision please

• Royal

Mi 10s or 1+ 7 Pro ?

• Guz

XM is like a garment factory changing patterns every 6 months but not listening to what consumers want,so sales keep on dropping ...

gabo87, 12 Mar 2021Best midranger I've seen lately!!It's not a Midrange phone. It's a Flagship Killer.

• Tz

I bought it a few days ago. The appearance and feel of the mobile phone are great. The screen is really big enough. The experience of watching video and playing games is very smooth. The system reaction is not stuck at all!

• Tz

I bought this mobile phone yesterday. Its functions are complete and practical.

• Royal

Any expected date in Europe ?