Xiaomi Mi 11X

Xiaomi Mi 11X

I buy poco F3 and i have overheating problem (easy up to 55° in COD or PUBG) and very fast during battery, i want to see this phone have too?
I update form MIUI 12.5.2 to 12.5.4 enhance but not deferent, and i have no time for this phone and want to buy new

• AndroEmu GamesYT

subitsy1, 11 Sep 2021Since 2017 ONLY SAMSUNG phone have AUTO CALL RECORDING FUTU... moreWell If You can Switch to Indonesian Rom or Chinese Rom of Mi11x You will get Miui Dialer .. which Don't Alert people while recording calls

• Salman

Does this phone have inbuilt auto call recording???

Since 2017 ONLY SAMSUNG phone have AUTO CALL RECORDING FUTURE, that do not intimate or alert person at other end about call Recording.

ALL other Brands with GOOGLE DIALER alert other person that you are recording his/her call.

• T

I am using this phone from last 2 week..... Nothing problem facing by me till now... Battery back up is just awsome....... I am using this phone 4hrs 10 mints on 120hz refresh rate.. And screen on time 1hr.....my phones battery consumes just 12 percent......... This is very good battery backup.... And also one thing that Snapdragon 870 is a flagship chipset...... So if u want to buy this phone just buy it without thinking too much..........

Amit, 31 Aug 2021Is mi 11x waterproof No phone is water proof.
To put your phone by choice in water is stupid. That is just a marketing thing. Sure if you drop from mistake some little watter some phone can resist more than others. But to turn you phone by choice in watter and keep it there would most probably you will destroy your phone.
No matter what phone you have don t make that mistake. If you did one time , 2 times ,probably even 3 times and you were lucky and your phone is still working don t do it again.
First off if you have any kind of problem and your waranty is cancel if it has contact with water.
Don t listen to comercials. Listen to reason , no phone, doesn t matter what brand , is trully watter proof.

• Arnis303

Xiaomi Mi11X = POCO F3 = Redmi K40, only difference is color and model name.

Is it inbuilt call recording?

• Amit

Is mi 11x waterproof

Pavi1963, 27 Aug 2021Don't buy this one ,you wil regret laterWhy?

Atiq, 12 Aug 2021I got offer of this phone for exchange my OnePlus 7 pro can... moreDon't buy this one ,you wil regret later

• Prakul

Thank you everyone for your responses
I tried to disable each and every background application and only after turning OFF all the running applications, I could increase the battery life in my phone.
I play PUBG on this phone for 1-1.5 hours and this consumes 15-20% battery and rest it is consuming 8-10% battery when the phone is left idle or during the night

• Tich

Prakul, 05 Aug 2021Does anyone else is experiencing severe battery drain issue... moreTry updating the software and apps too

Thank you very much for this wonderful topic and also many topics I liked and I want to share with you an article of mine, I hope you like it

Xiaomi Mi MIX 4: Xiaomi does not seem to know the impossible

• Ashung

Prakul, 05 Aug 2021Does anyone else is experiencing severe battery drain issue... moreYes i am also experiencing fast battery drainage and heating issues

• Atiq

I got offer of this phone for exchange my OnePlus 7 pro can I exchange?????

• kolangimani

to day my mi11x mobile aamazon purchacing recive up normal heating

• Sumit

Prakul, 05 Aug 2021Does anyone else is experiencing severe battery drain issue... moreThe first two days also happened in my phone when the battery drained 30 minutes in 10 minutes while using the phone. After updating all the apps, all this problem will be over.

• Prakul

Does anyone else is experiencing severe battery drain issue?
When my phone is on standby, it is draining battery from 99% to 62% in just 8 hours with no background applications running.
My phone is 2 days old.