Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro

Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro

Adithya Arun, 16 May 2021Mi 11X Pro OR OnePlus 9R??? 🤔⚡If you got answer, help me too. I am also confuse

• Hameed

Abhishek Askganedha, 26 Jul 2021Yes you are right. Moreover there are other bugs too 1. Pr... moreNot worth to buy this phone. Contact details not coming. Over heated. Battery backup is not upto the mark. Over all unhappy and made big mistake with this investment.

• CSGR

Liked: SD888 Processor, Celestial silver color,Day light camera pictures, Stereo Speakers, Amoled Screen..
Disliked: No OIS in camera for 40K price,Display Auto brightness not well optimised,Haptic feed back vibrator is bad, Display color tone turns lighter yellow warm instead of white,no in-built call recorder option..

Hack, 31 Aug 2021I'm facing issue with the camera qualitycamera is pretty average. Close up shots of stuff do not come clear.

• Hack

I'm facing issue with the camera quality

Abhishek Askganedha, 26 Jul 2021The syncing of Gmail is not in real time since last update ... moreIt's not real time on my HTC 11/Android 9.0 too. Maybe the app is bugged?

The syncing of Gmail is not in real time since last update of 12.5.2

nkk123, 25 Jul 2021i recently purchased mi 11x pro 256gb version and am facing... moreYes you are right. Moreover there are other bugs too
1. Proximity sensor is weird.does not work at times
2. Dual paytm does not work
3. Auto brightness very slow to react and takes hell lot of time to adjust
4. Speaker volume now is down after 12.5 update
5. Peak brightness is not 1300 nits as claimed.
6. Battery drain is rally high

Overall this is just a hardware phone with no optimisation. Not worth Rs 42000

Should not buy till the company fixed these issues

• Syed Kazim

nkk123, 25 Jul 2021i recently purchased mi 11x pro 256gb version and am facing... morei also faced this ultra sonic sensor problem in Redmi Note 10 pro "screen goes black during hearing voice notes on whatsapp and voice only comes via earpiece, second problem is during video calls the other person does not listen my voice properly." Its a hardware issue not a bug. finally I claimed it on warranty and now I waiting.

i recently purchased mi 11x pro 256gb version and am facing major issues with proximity sensors

1. whatsapp audio does not play properly since the loudspeaker automatically shifts to phone speaker as the screen goes black.

2.if you are lying down and using the phone, u cannot make the screen turn on to use the on screen buttons.

3. randomly the VOLTE sign on the task bar vanishes for both the sims. voice quality also deteriorates once this happens. I use airtel and voda networks. never faced this issue with my previous phones.

4. No nfc. Xiaomi calls this phone flagship and does not add NFC.

i paid INR 42K for Mi11x Pro and such issues take the charm off your purchase. SD888 made me purchase this phone and hope these issues get sorted asap.

Don't buy this phone the proximity sensor bug is irritating for me and calling is the most important function on a phone. No idea if it will be ever solved.

Oren, 05 Jun 2021What's going on with the sd card ?? Why they dropped ... moreLess hardware to add in phone for cost cutting

• Vinu

Is this phone is global ??

• Ssk

Gagi, 16 Jul 2021Is there a green tint issue on Mi 11x like on the Poco F3?There are no such issues. I'm using it since a month + it's worth every penny. I love the experience and a Big Go Ahead from me.👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

• Gagi

Is there a green tint issue on Mi 11x like on the Poco F3?

• techshady

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2021I found this phone only on india amazon but im from outside... moreIt is sold as Mi 11i in Europe.

• ok

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2021I found this phone only on india amazon but im from outside... morenothing impossible. tell me where you live to guide you

• Ash

Aditya Rane, 19 Jun 2021MI 11x Pro or OP 9R ? coming from Poco F1Mi 11x Pro for sure.
If you just need an OnePlus phone and if you dont care about performance, go for 9R.
But remember, we need to look after performance not Brands!

Anonymous, 02 Jun 2021Hi, Any updates on the Proximity sensor issues on the Mi11x pro?Yes, no update till now even I'm facing the issue.

I found this phone only on india amazon but im from outside, is it too difficult to import?