Xiaomi Mi 3

Xiaomi Mi 3

• Hm

roberto, 02 Dec 2015i bought it on genuary 2014; still PERFECTLY working. Whwn ... moreXiomi phone I am using it is not third class it is forth class. Most worst phone. To go to contact it is tedious to change the screen it is problematic. Third rated phone this is I want through it on a rock to show my anger.

• Samrat

Wangsa, 05 Jul 2020It,s can be upgrade to android 10 using custom rom moke os ... moreHow to download custom is as you mentioned? could you provide me the link?

• Mc

Hi can you help me. I have this kind of phone. I am having trouble on simmers slot. It's not reading all types of Sim card I have tried all different networks. And all different Sim sizes. It's still not working. It's still have an error "no simcard".

• Wangsa

gks, 21 May 2020can mi3 be upgraded from android 4.4 to some later version... moreIt,s can be upgrade to android 10 using custom rom moke os or havoc os

• John

gks, 21 May 2020can mi3 be upgraded from android 4.4 to some later version... moreYes...It can be Upgradeable to Android marshmallow 6.0

• gks

can mi3 be upgraded from android 4.4 to some later version. if it is advise able to do so, someone tell the procedure please.
Thanks

6 years as my only phone, dropped few times, 10-40 calls per day, exceptional phone. my long lasting phone, and not even a battery change yet. amazing screen too.

My phone won't touch.what's the reason for it?

• aedy

Mobarok , 29 Feb 2020I bought the original one at 40$ 😂 the phone is amazing. 29... morewhere you bought it link plz.

• Mobarok

I bought the original one at 40$ 😂 the phone is amazing. 29/02/2020

I still use this for FM radio once in awhile. It will turn 6-years-old this July. Still works well for its purpose. Longest phone I've ever kept and can still use. Never changed the battery either.

RishadEH, 20 Jan 2020Bro who buys this phone at this time.When you are as poor as i am, trust me, you'd Buy this phone,

RishadEH, 20 Jan 2020Bro who buys this phone at this time.I buy it

M.I.Shanto, 29 Dec 2019my friend buy this phone & he said that it is the worst... moreBro who buys this phone at this time.

• M.I.Shanto

my friend buy this phone & he said that it is the worst phone ever

• emon

its a good phone as for rough sue..overall good performance and nice quality

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2019Yes. I agreeI've just bought it 2 days ago as a sidekick and it's really awesome for the purpose.

• Lol

JosephSarawak, 09 Aug 2019How to upgrade Mi3 from Android 4 to Android 6 vision. Plea... moreGo to system update in about phone setting

• Nope

mrsd, 07 Oct 2019is it good for performance ?It good for it's time

• Oo

yyyyyyyyyy, 10 Oct 2019and you can still send pigeons - as email - but we're not u... moreDo some research, redmi note 4 can go up to the latest android 10 ,
Even older phone can go up to android 9 using custom rom