Xiaomi Mi 3

Xiaomi Mi 3

AnonD-298563, 26 Aug 2014i have been getting very low score of 23026 on the antutu benchm... moreChange to high performance mode and restart the mobile then run antutu again.

• siddhart

Bad luck 2nd time :(
waited for 30 minutes refreshing the page every second....bt nthing happns.. i press the 'buy now' key its says out of stock.. better luck nxt time..

niraj, 26 Aug 2014Hi I want to buy Mi3 Phone, but Unfoutunately stock was over, wh... more@ 2 pm .. do u wish to buy

• Amjad

Anybody Tell me please about the company and price of this phone

• niraj

Hi I want to buy Mi3 Phone, but Unfoutunately stock was over, when i login at 2:30pm today, so i want to know that, when sale was started todoy.

• Asish Verma

I booked Mi3 in 2nd min. . Lucky me. :)
@ 2.03pm payment done..
yoyo... i will get in by tommorow (paid 90rs extra for 1 day delievery) this much craze m having

From where n how to download mi market

• pp

Facing some issues in skype app.
1. When i am answering the call from my friend, the app is getting closed for most of the time.
2. If I able to connect, then also he is not able to view my video (even after turning on the video option)
Checked for solution in net, i found something like 'we want to switch the camera mode to video and switch to front cam then connect skype to work).
But it is not working for me . share if there any solution for this.

• VJ

Booked MI3 today........ in first go.....

waiting for it..... lets c how it will be...

• aj

2 sec sold out...bt m purchsed this mobile... short pick...
thk to mams

AnonD-298577, 26 Aug 2014I too booked the mi3 today(lucky me)...I would like to tell u gu... moreDude same pinch. Even I did d same as u. kept refreshing till last 30 seconds n then held my nerve to hit buy as soon as it appeared. Even m lucky to get 1 for myself.

abhi, 26 Aug 2014i got it todayLucky you dude. Luck me too. Even I got 1 today. Cheers!!

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2014Guys.. i successfully added it to cart, and yet to pay the amoun... moreru kidding me ...ofcrse.

Guys.. i successfully added it to cart, and yet to pay the amount. i know this is SINGLE SIM.

Tell me should i go ahead and buy it... ????

AnonD-298563, 26 Aug 2014i have been getting very low score of 23026 on the antutu benchm... morealso be very careful to what mi3 version do you have...tegra or snapdragon version?...also beware that for different countries the software version has some modifications so this can also be a reason for lower performances....bye

AnonD-298563, 26 Aug 2014i have been getting very low score of 23026 on the antutu benchm... moredont worry....indeed myne is around 36000 point...but it depends of how much ram you have when you start the bechmark...how many apps you had installed...even battery level.....mi3 has a economic mode and a standard one related to the processor speed adjustment and so on....at 32000 it cant be a fake one...but to be more sure why did you dont check the serial number on xiaomi official website?...have a nice day

AnonD-298577, 26 Aug 2014I too booked the mi3 today(lucky me)...I would like to tell u gu... moren btw iam using a very fast reliance 4mbps internet with excellent low latency...i have wifi but i still used wired lan as it lowers ping/latency by 5ms...so if u have broadband ...use direct lan cable as here even 1ms latency or ping or server to server contact/response time matters.

AnonD-298580, 26 Aug 2014I tried buying it today at 2:01 but it said out of stock please help!At 6pm today 26th august 2014... register again.

I too booked the mi3 today(lucky me)...I would like to tell u guys that flipkart mi3 sale countdown timer is buggy...it gets slowed down...if i refresh it jumps 10 to 12 seconds...not if we do instantly but if we dont refresh for 20 mins. or more...I refreshed the mi3 page uptil T-30s and got the exact time n was successful...Some users who dont get 10 to 20 seconds behind and hence buying fails...I hope this info help others in improving their odds.I used chrome browser...dnt use others as chromes javascripting is outstanding compared to other browsers.

I tried buying it today at 2:01 but it said out of stock please help!