Xiaomi Mi 4

Xiaomi Mi 4

Please help me Does this phone have automatic call recorder

• MASOUD

After two and a half years of buying this phone, it has not had the slightest problem
The phone's camera is still better than many new phones
There is no slowdown in the phone

It was a very good phone of its time.
Best thing about it is very high build quality. Mine lasted more than 4 years of rough use without any hardware issues, then one day I dropped it with extreme force out of anger on a personal issue. Yet it survives with touch not working, meanwhile the frame got twisted, screen shattered. Such a loyal build, I still remember and feel sorry for it.
And the downside, albeit a big one, was the poor signal. Terrible experience in countrysides where my friends were doing their job fine with 4G and I was struggling to get some minimal speed. Infact that was the factor behind the aforementioned drop incident.
But it the end, using this phone was a pleasing experience due to premium look and feel, super longevity of hardware, a very good screen. It was a gem.

• Brownsea

This is a good version... but I'm asking myself, how can I get other languages, apart from English and Chinese?

• Fostology564

raf, 08 Sep 2019still rocking this mi4.its been years...the only thing i changed... moreThat is awesome. How did you get to install miui9 on it? Which rom do you use?

• PRAMOD KURMI

Xiaomi mi4

• raf

still rocking this mi4.its been years...the only thing i changed are the battery and the volume rocker..acting as my secondary phone right now..still blazing fast using miui9.

ashish ranjan, 26 May 2019In my home and in neighbour , after one year the touch pad is n... moreit varies unit to unit,im using the phone since 3 years and im facing no issues except the glass back has stracthed up a bit,.rest it works the same as it used to b4 3 years.
Also stop complaining here ,its not xiaomi's website.

• ashish ranjan

In my home and in neighbour , after one year the touch pad is not working , Have you made the product to for 1 year only . You all thief .Kindly make the product which lasts long .

• haari

updating software is more needed...so plzz do it immediately...

cutomer care number and cutomer care are available in any time .this company phone fucture and handling is very nice

SanketNeman, 09 Sep 2018LATE 2018 and its still going strong!No Lags ,no bugs and still ... moreSame goes for me, still snappy and smooth!

• gogeekish.com

Customer, 06 Oct 2018Very poor phone.Customer service is also poor.No guarantee given... moreFrustrated user! Thats exactly how they sound. I have used this phone and it was so perfect for me.

• Customer

Very poor phone.Customer service is also poor.No guarantee given by the company.only false info given about phone.Dont purchase any phone from this company. C ustomer care number always not working .Don't buy any phone
Many problems in speakers

• SanketNeman

LATE 2018 and its still going strong!No Lags ,no bugs and still holds strong

• Ramsing

lee, 13 Nov 2017Will be upgrade to 7 with miui 9 before 31_12_17!Mi 4moblile switch of already but did not open automatic ly why delay. Open moblie what problem s tell me ues

• Rohit

Heating problem is too more so plz update this software

I'm not too sure what many of the other posters are doing, but this screen is fine & isn't fragile at all. I've had this phone since launch and have never used a case or screen protector (or any other protective accessories) and my screen is perfectly fine (even to this day). It just most likely means that the others are just mistreating their phones. (AND yes, I use it as my daily driver and I handle it pretty roughly. There isn't even a single scratch in sight on the screen.)

Don't listen to them. It's a great phone, but the only real gripe is the storage space... Do yourself the favor and spend a little more to get the 64GB version. The 16GB version just doesn't cut it.

• yandiz

hai damn screen is a softy man

AnonD-733174, 25 Jan 2018Bought it from Aliexpress. 2 bad lucks: my MI4 broke in 3 moths ... moreTotally agree... Extremely fragile!