Xiaomi Mi 4

Xiaomi Mi 4

• Aamir khan

Not finding display for my xiaomi mi 4 in pakistan.

• TJ

makaveli, 31 Jan 2021also struggling to find a screen replacement..... Try AliExpress. I recently ordered a display assembly for my old Mi 4 but haven't received it yet.

HRN, 07 Jan 2021PLEASE, I have this model cellphone since 2015 I really li... moreJust buy a refurbushed one in online store, you can use it or just take the screen off to install it to your phone.

• makaveli

HRN, 07 Jan 2021PLEASE, I have this model cellphone since 2015 I really li... morealso struggling to find a screen replacement.....

• HRN

PLEASE, I have this model cellphone since 2015
I really like the model and the screen is very sharp
and I now have problems with the cellphone because the screen is cracked
and to get a screen that has the same quality, it is very difficult
please help me ... I live in Indonesia
please if anyone knows where is the seller link for the original xiaomi mi 4 lcd screen (not OEM) that I can buy online ?!

Anonymous, 29 Apr 2020Please help me Does this phone have automatic call recorderYes it does

• MrSalesi

Anonymous, 29 Apr 2020Please help me Does this phone have automatic call recorderYes, the best call recorder ever you seen :)

Anonymous, 29 Apr 2020Please help me Does this phone have automatic call recorderyes

Please help me Does this phone have automatic call recorder

• MASOUD

After two and a half years of buying this phone, it has not had the slightest problem
The phone's camera is still better than many new phones
There is no slowdown in the phone

It was a very good phone of its time.
Best thing about it is very high build quality. Mine lasted more than 4 years of rough use without any hardware issues, then one day I dropped it with extreme force out of anger on a personal issue. Yet it survives with touch not working, meanwhile the frame got twisted, screen shattered. Such a loyal build, I still remember and feel sorry for it.
And the downside, albeit a big one, was the poor signal. Terrible experience in countrysides where my friends were doing their job fine with 4G and I was struggling to get some minimal speed. Infact that was the factor behind the aforementioned drop incident.
But it the end, using this phone was a pleasing experience due to premium look and feel, super longevity of hardware, a very good screen. It was a gem.

• Brownsea

This is a good version... but I'm asking myself, how can I get other languages, apart from English and Chinese?

• Fostology564

raf, 08 Sep 2019still rocking this mi4.its been years...the only thing i ch... moreThat is awesome. How did you get to install miui9 on it? Which rom do you use?

• PRAMOD KURMI

Xiaomi mi4

• raf

still rocking this mi4.its been years...the only thing i changed are the battery and the volume rocker..acting as my secondary phone right now..still blazing fast using miui9.

ashish ranjan, 26 May 2019In my home and in neighbour , after one year the touch pad... moreit varies unit to unit,im using the phone since 3 years and im facing no issues except the glass back has stracthed up a bit,.rest it works the same as it used to b4 3 years.
Also stop complaining here ,its not xiaomi's website.

• ashish ranjan

In my home and in neighbour , after one year the touch pad is not working , Have you made the product to for 1 year only . You all thief .Kindly make the product which lasts long .

• haari

updating software is more needed...so plzz do it immediately...

Customer, 06 Oct 2018Very poor phone.Customer service is also poor.No guarantee ... more
cutomer care number and cutomer care are available in any time .this company phone fucture and handling is very nice