Xiaomi Mi 4c

Xiaomi Mi 4c

Tegar Herlambang, 10 Aug 2019Hi, idk whats happen, but when i turn it on, it showing fasboot ... moreHi. I can help you. Are you still interested? If so, reply to this message. Cheers.

• Tegar Herlambang

kronospoker.com, 24 Jul 2019I also still use it until nowHi, idk whats happen, but when i turn it on, it showing fasboot loop. can u help me to solve this?

dummy, 16 Apr 2019I have this phone (Mi 4C, 32/3 GB ram) since end of 2015 and it'... moreI also still use it until now

• dummy

Voigt, 27 Feb 2019I also still use my Mi4c, but what I can really suggest is switc... moreI have this phone (Mi 4C, 32/3 GB ram) since end of 2015 and it's still working good until now except the battery. I'd already changed the battery twice, maybe because of my usage for (battery-drainer) gaming.
But overall, this phone is fine - as long as you feel comfortable with its display size which is considerably small these days.

• Voigt

Anonymous, 14 Mar 2019please give me the battery link in ali expressAfter a bit of googling I chose Nohon BM35 back then. Personally I ordered from this specific shop:

But probably most shops on Ali Express which carry this Battery are fine.

Voigt, 27 Feb 2019I also still use my Mi4c, but what I can really suggest is switc... moreplease give me the battery link in ali express

• Voigt

Dan, 06 Jan 2019These phones were real hidden gems. Fast CPU in 5.0 inch form, c... moreI also still use my Mi4c, but what I can really suggest is switching out the battery after a while. After 2 years I only got 1h 30min SoT on a full charge.

After I ordered a new battery from AliExpress for 14€, which arrived after 10 days, and switched the battery out (not that hard), I get like 4 times the SoT.

Now with 10.1 xiaomi.eu ROM and the new battery it is like the perfect phone. It was comparitly cheap back then, but you can get some used now for under 100€, which is very good.

• Dan

These phones were real hidden gems. Fast CPU in 5.0 inch form, cameras not crap in low light (way better than redmi note 3 pro). Using the latest MIUI 10.1 stable xiaomi.eu builds - the final stable build for this phone after 3yrs of MIUI updates (it's officially discontinued for updates now), get about 5hrs SoT and zero complaints about lag. USB-C and quick charging in a budget 2015 phone.

Nobody cares to upgrade their Mi4C yet, they don't want to get a bigger heavier phone and there's almost no point for them to upgrade with their basic use. $300 total bought 3 strong smartphones for my family they've been in use for 2 years and still going. They will probably only be replaced when the battery is no good, not because poor performance or desire to upgrade.

This phone never received an official global ROM, and didn't have bootloader protections to prevent resellers from rooting and shoving adware into the phone, but if you flash the xiaomi.eu build this phone is still quite good for what it is.

• ahmed lahouali

I wanted to check my phone and I could not do that. Please help

• Rikku

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2018 You should, is more faster and smooth.HOW? Can you please help me?

• MI4Cuser

Using this phone since two years with the then latest stable version of Cyanogen Mod. Works like a charm, battery lasts two days and I have no complaints whatsover. Great product for a good price.

i paid this 50 dollar with 2 year warrant using it since 12 months drop it more than 10 time this phone is like old wine it just get better while aging

• MiForce User

Pasarireng, 13 Aug 2018Does Mi 4C support USB OTG? Actually it isn't clear to me abo... moreYes mi4c support usb OTG. I am use converter micro usb C to usb (for flashdisk). Work properly to transfer data.

Does Mi 4C support USB OTG?

Actually it isn't clear to me about USB OTG capability, has it to do with hardware or software related?

• Kart

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2018The glass was broken twice, and my Mi 4c is just in the recycle bin.and what have you done with 4c?

• Peter

Should have been a really good phone but it's severely marred by factory installed advertising spam malwear, this was not disclosed on their website or the sellers website, consequently xiaomi are using my data bandwidth to feed me unwanted spam without my permission
This wouldn't be so bad but I have to contend with their abusive delays in getting the unlock code for hardware I open so I can replace their Trojan horse os with a clean Android load
Of course their website is in Chinese making it harder than necessary to request the code to unlock

I have to swipe twice to unlock, the first time to remove the sensory assault spamvert

For this reason I cannot recommend xiaomi products and advise buyers insist on checking the phone is clean before purchase

The glass was broken twice, and my Mi 4c is just in the recycle bin.

Pasarireng, 23 Jul 2018Ok I simplify my question: *used redmi note 3 pro 3/32 Kenzo ... moreI don't know the kenzo, but the mi4c is a great machine, especially the camera

Pasarireng, 11 Jun 2018Found this cheap on used market, good condition. Cheaper than ... moreOk I simplify my question:

*used redmi note 3 pro 3/32 Kenzo
or
*this phone (Mi 4C), used, (about $20 cheaper)

Both are in good conditions.

Anyone please?

Just flash any Oreo rom on XDA. Soooooo smooth.