Xiaomi Mi 4s

Xiaomi Mi 4s

• Mudu

AnonD-533805, 22 Mar 2017haiii guys i have mi 4s, until now is no problem for software or... moreHi I'm to using one mi4s really been satisfied with the phone performance till now but to take it further for updation I'm not been able to do it... Could you please let know how n which is the correct way of doing it to update this phone. Thanks

Is it available in india will this be released in india ?

When will Xiaomi Mi 4s release in india? is it available in india?

• Dhodho17

Anonymous, 02 Apr 2017I would be using this if it were not for the lack of custom ROMs... moreThis version got nougat man in miui latest version,

I would be using this if it were not for the lack of custom ROMs available for this device. I really someone will make a custom Nougat ROM for it.

Anonymous, 21 Nov 2016Yes, but your mobile network operator has to support it too. (I'... moreof course the stable rom china support outside china, i used this phone

haiii guys i have mi 4s, until now is no problem for software or hardware, this phone is so good for your daily using, i got android 7.0 nougat, if you change to China Stable rom on en.miui.com i really happy this phone get the nougat version. so thats my opinion :)

• k

Anonymous, 21 Nov 2016If you want to use a microSD card, you won't be able to use 2nd ... moreHybrid slot.

gut, 19 Dec 2016MI4s CHEAP PHONE PERFORMANCE-AVERAGE DURABILITY-LOWWWW &#... moreFast fast you loanch mobaill

Anonymous, 04 Sep 2016If you don't care about fingerprint unlock, take Mi 4C instead, ... moreBut there is no global ROM for mi4c

• Asa

This a not good phone as they described. The phone restarting time to time automatically and getting heat quickly.

• haiha95

Imo, this is a good device. It gets my job done, and the battery is enough for a working day (GG Translate, Camera, Photo Sphere, Messenger, Viber, phone calls etc...)

• gut

MI4s CHEAP PHONE
PERFORMANCE-AVERAGE
DURABILITY-LOWWWW (my screen already crack yesterday)
wtf

Haziq, 12 Dec 2016Use ori charger?nope

• Haziq

AnonD-527832, 12 May 2016Mine fully charges from 0 to 100 at about 1 hr and 15 minutes. H... moreUse ori charger?

• erm

i swap my ip5s with xiomi mi4s.my friend call me crazy but im satisfied with my choice.but the only reason are the chinese man give me an ap set that running chinese rom.swap without him plus cash to me is a stupid thing ever.ip 5s better but this xiomi is best if and only if it doesnt running chinese rom that is no play store and gapps.

• ip5s user

mi4s swap with 5s worth or not?

AnonD-584565, 28 Sep 2016Hi, Does it supports VoLTE? Yes, but your mobile network operator has to support it too. (I'm not sure if China ROM supports it outside China, but xiaomi.eu ROM's do and Xiaomi allows to install xiaomi.eu ROM's)

mj12121, 08 Oct 2016Is there separate memory card slot in mi4s????If you want to use a microSD card, you won't be able to use 2nd SIM card, because microSD card slot is shared with nanoSIM (second SIM) slot.

• su

AnonD-592338, 02 Oct 2016Guys please i really really really need your guys opinion im was... moremi 4 series is definitely good, im using mi4s now, before this mi4i, but as my transition from mi4i to mi4s, i cannot feel the satisfaction, if i have more money, definitely im going for mi5, if you can handle big phone, go for mi max, if you dont like 5.5' phone, go for mi5