Xiaomi Mi 8 gets MIUI 11 beta based on Android 10
After the Mi Mix 3 got its MIUI 11 beta last week, now its time for the Xiaomi Mi 8 to join in. Chinese users have begun receiving the update which comes with the MIUI 11 9.10.24 build and weighs in at 2.1GB. It also brings the October security patch alongside all the new visual and under the hood changes that come with MIUI 11. There is still no word on the international roll-out.MIUI 11 9.10.24 update changelog (translated):
- Update Google Security Patch (2019/10) to improve system security.
- Fixed the use time of the app not reaching the setting but was limited system update.
- Added user experience application, sent next Monday after successful system update Network assistant.
- There may be two “other” issues in repairing power consumption statistics Security center.
- Optimize the privacy password verification page interface display effect.
- Fix the problem that the three-party lock screen can’t open the camera in the avatar space.
If you have not read the article says MIUI 11 beta and not stable.
- 13 Nov 2019
I have Mi 8 (Global Version) with just updated to MIUI 11.0.6, but STILL with Android 9. So the article title is quite wrong, or mention it that is valid only for China region.
- 07 Nov 2019
I think you've not used MIUI. Goodbye and thanks.
- 07 Nov 2019