Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro

Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro

I was loving this phone until I tried to cast a movie onto my smart tv, what a nightmare my Huawei mate 10 pro was just so easy. I'm thinking it's miui bloody rubbish.....

Is it better than Huawei p30 lite?

is it available in nepal

• sidsev

xyz, 29 Aug 2019Is Mi 8 pro 5G Supported?absolutely NOT

• xyz

Is Mi 8 pro 5G Supported?

• smirn0ff

karmaclown, 14 Jun 2019Does anyone know if this has 4g calling pleasefull LTE on both cards and VoLTE also. so your question's answer is yes

• MOH-19

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2019Is Mi 8 pro capable wireless charging?No no Wireless charging for global version

Is Mi 8 pro capable wireless charging?

• Diego

Please, Mi 8 Pro got notification failure?

karmaclown, 14 Jun 2019My Huawei mate 10 pro was the best phone I've ever had, not anym... moreWhich one is better the mi 8 or the mate 10 pro?

• kel

karmaclown, 14 Jun 2019My Huawei mate 10 pro was the best phone I've ever had, not anym... moreyou're right! and left!

My Huawei mate 10 pro was the best phone I've ever had, not anymore purchased this because of Donald trump and all the rubbish surrounding the Huawei ban and future updates. This phone is sick..... Fast , good battery and amazing operating system miui is the best. Thanks Donald

Does anyone know if this has 4g calling please

good phone and quick i love it and despite what the specs say about the battery it still lasts for ages and its quick charge, plus i haven't found a game that will slow it down

• HBO

This device has one of the best battery life that I know. It is so beautiful, and lasts so long. A full charge is longer than a whole day. For my phone usage, that is a miracle.

Is This a Fake? Specs? or? because of the chip set Snapdragon 845 its good yes and Why is it the battery life rate is 3000mAh? we thought its 4000mAh?

• steveO

Anonymous, 05 Apr 2019Is this the same as the mi 8 plus ?think so

Is this the same as the mi 8 plus ?

• klkr

Worth noting that navigation gestures (specifically 'swipe from the edge') conflict with hamburger-menu sidebars on the left side of some applications (you have to reach to the upper part of the screen to slide it out instead of performing a gesture - super uncomfortable) and swiping keyboards (e.g. GBoard - closes the text entry when you try to swipe the text starting from the letter on either side).

• green