Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro

Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro

HYPR, 02 May 2020Mi 8 is better. Better bigger battery, fingerprint sensor better... moreKeep in mind that this phone is realised in 2017, it is normal to have slow under display fingerprint.

AnonD-267221, 29 Sep 2019Is it better than Huawei p30 lite? Err yer, just a bit. The processor in a Huawei phone needs to be a Kirin 980 to match the Snapdragon 845 this phone has. P30 lite has Kirin 710. Massive difference. Kirin 710 is a budget processor. You'd need a phone like Huawei P20 or Mate 20 or Honor View 20 to match it.

MOH-19, 19 Aug 2019No no Wireless charging for global versionWhat an odd thing to say. There is no wireless charging on ANY version of this phone. Global or Chinese.

milos, 15 Mar 2020hello, i have one question. is it worth buying this phone in 2020?Mi 8 is better. Better bigger battery, fingerprint sensor better (this in display one is slow and annoying) and Mi 8 is cheaper. Has exactly the same specs.. Mi 8 Pro not worth the extra. Never.

karmaclown, 13 Oct 2019I was loving this phone until I tried to cast a movie onto my sm... moreMIUI is awesome and so customisable. Either you've not updated your software or lack experience. Sounds like the latter considering your MIUI comment and comparing to Huawei, who do have great software, but not as good as MIUI. Casting works perfect - tested and working on Samsung and LG Smart TV's.

karmaclown, 13 Oct 2019I was loving this phone until I tried to cast a movie onto my sm... moreagree its software issue for sure

milos, 15 Mar 2020hello, i have one question. is it worth buying this phone in 2020?battery is an issue

milos, 15 Mar 2020hello, i have one question. is it worth buying this phone in 2020?Given its hardware, I don't think it's the wrong choice.

• milos

hello, i have one question.
is it worth buying this phone in 2020?

AnonD-267221, 29 Sep 2019Is it better than Huawei p30 lite? For sure mi8 pro is better

karmaclown, 13 Oct 2019I was loving this phone until I tried to cast a movie onto my sm... moreWas actually the router playing up, miui and this phone are both really good.

I was loving this phone until I tried to cast a movie onto my smart tv, what a nightmare my Huawei mate 10 pro was just so easy. I'm thinking it's miui bloody rubbish.....

Is it better than Huawei p30 lite?

is it available in nepal

• sidsev

xyz, 29 Aug 2019Is Mi 8 pro 5G Supported?absolutely NOT

• xyz

Is Mi 8 pro 5G Supported?

• smirn0ff

karmaclown, 14 Jun 2019Does anyone know if this has 4g calling pleasefull LTE on both cards and VoLTE also. so your question's answer is yes

• MOH-19

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2019Is Mi 8 pro capable wireless charging?No no Wireless charging for global version

Is Mi 8 pro capable wireless charging?

• Diego

Please, Mi 8 Pro got notification failure?