Xiaomi Mi 8 SE

Xiaomi Mi 8 SE

• Zok

Any new devices still to buy somwhere ?

• adepe

bedirdurak, 29 Apr 2020when using miui 10; i amazed with this phones' performance.... morecheck in xiaomi.eu and get the ROM from there

MRM, 06 Jul 2019Can someone help me please. My phone will not update to the... moreDear your device is in beta version first you have to update latest stable rom via fastboot then you will able to update rom via recovery and also you get updates

• bedirdurak

when using miui 10; i amazed with this phones' performance. it really excited me. but when i switch miui 11 lags and some bugs are really disappointed me. because no official europe rom and i live in turkey (turkey have different region images, you need install modem file after installing rom. and this modem files never up to date. it developed with miui 10.) i tried mi-room and xiaomi.eu. in stability they are same. mi-room have the iPhone emojis and miui roboto text font. and it have better optimization with russian cyrilic alphabet. i use it Turkish language with no problems. it still a killer phone (with some bugs!) i recommend use miui 10. you will never disappoint. also this phone don't have widevine certificate. its L3 level. Netflix wants L1 certificate to play 4K or UHD contexts. you will use Netflix only 540p, its sad experience for HDR10 displayed phone. but overall; this is a really killer phone and its price makes him very good opinion. if i had buy this phone with using stable miui version i had buy it. cameras and other extras are working like a clock (galileo gps etc.). i hope this review be useful to you.

HitmanAdim, 10 Jan 2020It received Stable MIUI 11 based on Android 10 today.for china devices?

ato, 20 Jan 2020 would it be worth changing it from my redmi note 5 pro? i ... moreIf you want small phone and powerful performance. I recommend Xperia XZ1

• ato

would it be worth changing it from my redmi note 5 pro? i want smaller phone, better performance and brighter screen

It received Stable MIUI 11 based on Android 10 today.

• PoWaa

SezginKeskin, 18 Oct 2019Hello Mi 8 Se Android Q will take 10 ..?Yes, Android 10 is on the way for Mi 8 SE. It is already here in beta MIUi 11, 9.12.26. Final version just around the corner now early in 2020.

Hello Mi 8 Se Android Q will take 10 ..?

I have it as my main phone. SD710 is hell powerful, the screen is awesome, camera is great for its price, and the battery life is about a day.

Anonymous, 04 Sep 2019Has this received Android pie yet?Yes it has. It received Android pie January/February

Has this received Android pie yet?

MI, 26 Jul 2019I guess, updating will ruin your WIFI experience. What do you mean??

• MI

MRM, 06 Jul 2019Can someone help me please. My phone will not update to the... moreI guess, updating will ruin your WIFI experience.

• blue

How to fix wifi error?please help me

Can it support 128 gb otg stick?

Can someone help me please. My phone will not update to the latest miui version im stuck on miui 8.7.5 and when i download the update it says the device will reboot to recovery and install the chosen file when it reboots and i open it it's still on miui 8.7.5. Please someone help me.

• Mario

dit, 28 Jun 2019my phone is over heating while charging, do you feel it too? Yes me too

• dit

my phone is over heating while charging, do you feel it too?