Xiaomi Mi 8 SE

Xiaomi Mi 8 SE

Hey guys I need answer here. Why my 8 SE stuck on Android 8 and MIUI 10 Beta? I can't update to newest version. Is that normal? Which is that the other phone can update to MIUI 12.

• Authoba

great

It is a great phone.What is the game you were playing?

• rohan

using this phone from april 2019 and still giving me best perfomence . totally satisfied !

• mock

this phone is really good almost have it 3 years and 0 lags, battery is enough for 1 day , fast for apps, nice display and many more.5g signal not wide spread in my country so i still cant find reason to stop using it.

• progamer55

Best thing on this phone: Everything.
Cons: no nfc, 3,5 jack and memory card which i dont use, from 64gb i have still about 35gb, maybe water resistance but some rain it survived
This phone is still pure satisfaction after 2 years.

• Pablo

This phone is cool, durable and perfect in use from every way. Cameras are very good, compact design, no lags, battery around 2 days. I sold my previous iPhone XR for 350 bucks and bought Mi8 SE 6GB/64GB for 150 bucks. Price and value is WTF compare to XR. Everything is better.

• Anonymmouse

experienced user, 04 Jan 2021I had an plenty phones from snapdragon 200-855 and now i ha... moreyes sure

• experienced user

I had an plenty phones from snapdragon 200-855 and now i have this phone.
Best combination of HW for such an low price and best thing on this phone is Amoled HDR10 display.
Nice looking (design).
Not best performance in the world but still great performance !
Battery 7-9 hours on screen. Fast charging.
Cameras also great.
Mobile signal everywhere.
One thing what i dont care is NFC but it has IR blaster which i using more usually for TV.
And top thing on this phone is value.
I bought this phone in red color 3 months ago for 120€ in 99 percent condition with 6GB/64GB from e-bay. Recommended.

• Zok

Any new devices still to buy somwhere ?

• adepe

bedirdurak, 29 Apr 2020when using miui 10; i amazed with this phones' performance.... morecheck in xiaomi.eu and get the ROM from there

MRM, 06 Jul 2019Can someone help me please. My phone will not update to the... moreDear your device is in beta version first you have to update latest stable rom via fastboot then you will able to update rom via recovery and also you get updates

• bedirdurak

when using miui 10; i amazed with this phones' performance. it really excited me. but when i switch miui 11 lags and some bugs are really disappointed me. because no official europe rom and i live in turkey (turkey have different region images, you need install modem file after installing rom. and this modem files never up to date. it developed with miui 10.) i tried mi-room and xiaomi.eu. in stability they are same. mi-room have the iPhone emojis and miui roboto text font. and it have better optimization with russian cyrilic alphabet. i use it Turkish language with no problems. it still a killer phone (with some bugs!) i recommend use miui 10. you will never disappoint. also this phone don't have widevine certificate. its L3 level. Netflix wants L1 certificate to play 4K or UHD contexts. you will use Netflix only 540p, its sad experience for HDR10 displayed phone. but overall; this is a really killer phone and its price makes him very good opinion. if i had buy this phone with using stable miui version i had buy it. cameras and other extras are working like a clock (galileo gps etc.). i hope this review be useful to you.

HitmanAdim, 10 Jan 2020It received Stable MIUI 11 based on Android 10 today.for china devices?

ato, 20 Jan 2020 would it be worth changing it from my redmi note 5 pro? i ... moreIf you want small phone and powerful performance. I recommend Xperia XZ1

• ato

would it be worth changing it from my redmi note 5 pro? i want smaller phone, better performance and brighter screen

It received Stable MIUI 11 based on Android 10 today.

• PoWaa

SezginKeskin, 18 Oct 2019Hello Mi 8 Se Android Q will take 10 ..?Yes, Android 10 is on the way for Mi 8 SE. It is already here in beta MIUi 11, 9.12.26. Final version just around the corner now early in 2020.

Hello Mi 8 Se Android Q will take 10 ..?

I have it as my main phone. SD710 is hell powerful, the screen is awesome, camera is great for its price, and the battery life is about a day.