Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer

Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer

Noah, 07 May 2019Every app needs RAM to run smoothly. Why 4gb RAM aren't enough t... moreThanks. Now i knew RAM function is. I always stuck at RAM because i am a heavy gamer. My conclusion is the much RAM u have got in your mobile phone the much battery consumption will take. In case if u pick up high RAM u need also much more life battery

• Hotchilli

Anonymous, 01 May 2019Omg really , i am struggling to make a decision for a new phone ... moreHahaaaa...absolutly

guest, 15 Jun 2019because of high manufacture costyeah, getting a an IP-rating certificate will just add to the overall cost of the product.

Definitely must be waterproof !!!

• Nick

Coming soon. Exp. release 2019, July: I'm curious when the release takes place! until now it is being moved from month to month! I think that will never happen officially.

• guest

Opleonar, 08 Jun 2019why is not it waterproof, why? It would be perfect.because of high manufacture cost

• Opleonar

why is not it waterproof, why?

It would be perfect.

• Dennis K

Noah, 07 May 2019Every app needs RAM to run smoothly. Why 4gb RAM aren't enough t... moreVideo in link will explain🙂

• Really?

andreisbeats, 18 May 2019That only apply if you play all of those game at the same time. ... moreI have an Asus Zenfone 3 ZE520KL 4GB RAM version and android 7 installed. I don't even use it for gaming and the additional app that I install is only Mozilla Firefox and 2 other app that I rarely use [force stoped if not in use]. Other default app like chrome, google, fb etc. are uninstalled without rooting [using ADB binary] and the highest free RAM I got is only >1GB even if the phone is in standby mode, 2GB if I just reboot it.
so, what's eating my RAM???

• call_me_Frank

You sure Mi 9 Transparent Edition got band 20? Most info I find about it says it lacks band 20 (800 Mhz).

• andreisbeats

Noah, 07 May 2019Every app needs RAM to run smoothly. Why 4gb RAM aren't enough t... moreThat only apply if you play all of those game at the same time. I don't think so. Your OS can clean your RAM if you start one heavy process.

• Any

Noah, 07 May 2019Every app needs RAM to run smoothly. Why 4gb RAM aren't enough t... morePlease read the attached link to the article before spouting nonsense who only knows how to game but doesn't know how your os works

• Noah

Anonymous, 01 May 2019I really don't understand why people are getting very excited fo... moreEvery app needs RAM to run smoothly. Why 4gb RAM aren't enough to sustain heavy games? The reason why, android or iOS didn't fixed the running apps in the background which uses more RAM. So, if you have more than 12 games (PUBG, Fortnite, Asphalt, ROS, GTA, etc.) in your phone, 4gb RAM is not enough. Heavy gamer here.

Omg really , i am struggling to make a decision for a new phone scince january but there are
always some ne phones coming up . i first wanted to buy redmi note 7, then mi 9 se ,then mi 9 and now theres mi 9 explorer coming this monts , i think im gonna go crazy .

I really don't understand why people are getting very excited for a 12GB RAM device, check this out first, then thank me later.

• Jazzsilver

There guys trying to make me CRAZY! Last 2-3 days i was counting flowers in front of my house so i could make decision either to buy Black Shark2 or Asus ROG but now this phone is coming to earth ruin everything i planned...

Anonymous, 15 Apr 2019ulol Sure dude....i already start saving for it...dont EAT....

• Jig

Superdave +254, 04 Apr 2019No IP68 = BORING, Whats the use of a good camera when you cant g... moreYeah, everyday i saw people go snorkeling with their dslr 😂

• Di Maria

Is the phone ip68 rated??

HWA, 13 Apr 2019will this launch at malaysia?ulol