Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro

Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro

• Teloq

harlee, 12 Feb 2020hi guys, which phone is better between Redmi Note 8 Pro, Mi... moreMi 9 pro

• harlee

hi guys, which phone is better between Redmi Note 8 Pro, Mi 9 Pro & Mi Note 10 Pro ?
i'm confused to pick between this 3

• nano

global version !!!!?

When Global version will available? It's too much late.

Anonymous, 26 Dec 2019Xunda Philippines at Kalaw St., ManilaGlobal version? Price?

when they will come to Europe

waiting global version 😎

This one have UAE Available or no.....

radeon tan, 21 Dec 2019is this a 5G phone?no

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2019It’s only available in China as of now.Xunda Philippines at Kalaw St., Manila

• moon

waiting global version

is this a 5G phone?

When will be finally unveil global version of this phone?? WHEN??? Mi8 pro last year was unveiled as global version before Christmas so Mr Lin Bin we want also Mi9 pro global version!!!

I love this phone and i will buy it soon . Amazing specification with new cooling technology .

I hope that this amazing phone will be available in Europe in 2020

abolfazl, 01 Nov 2019where to buy?Aliexpress

M Kon, 29 Oct 2019Why can’t I find this mi 9 pro in my country market they ha... moreIt’s only available in China as of now.

Vio , 10 Nov 2019This phone is available in Romania, eastern Europe. In Romania is Mi 9 Pro 5G. There is no Mi 9 Pro (4G). There is no such phone.

• Vio

Zero, 17 Oct 2019gsmarena, I suggest you not to promote these model where on... moreThis phone is available in Romania, eastern Europe.