Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro

Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro

is this a 5G phone?

When will be finally unveil global version of this phone?? WHEN??? Mi8 pro last year was unveiled as global version before Christmas so Mr Lin Bin we want also Mi9 pro global version!!!

I love this phone and i will buy it soon . Amazing specification with new cooling technology .

I hope that this amazing phone will be available in Europe in 2020

abolfazl, 01 Nov 2019where to buy?Aliexpress

M Kon, 29 Oct 2019Why can’t I find this mi 9 pro in my country market they ha... moreIt’s only available in China as of now.

Vio , 10 Nov 2019This phone is available in Romania, eastern Europe. In Romania is Mi 9 Pro 5G. There is no Mi 9 Pro (4G). There is no such phone.

• Vio

Zero, 17 Oct 2019gsmarena, I suggest you not to promote these model where on... moreThis phone is available in Romania, eastern Europe.

That's great

these specs on this phone? no way...

• a9ikc

There is no such phone.

• nazar

amir, 28 Oct 2019i think this phone should be have lesser weight than mi 9 p... moreIt does not exist!!

• abolfazl

where to buy?

Why can’t I find this mi 9 pro in my country market they have only mi 9, mi 9t pro 5g.

• amir

i think this phone should be have lesser weight than mi 9 pro 5g because it doesnt have 5g modem

• Stevie

I have the Mi9 which right now is a bit older. But I can attest to the quality of the phone.
Cracked back, no worries, just buy a replacement (adhesive included) and put it on yourself, cost me $10 for a 2 pack.
Only downside is it doesn't want to use smart unlock with anything but a MiBand, fortunately they're cheap and I got my old one in my car so it's more convenient when driving.

• Ali

I love this phone

• AnoM

Those who condemn this phone is not available globally, I think you don't understand Xiaomi.
With so many Chinese brand, Xiaomi is focus on their China home market, where they put less emphasize on global market. Their official presence globally are at some Asia 3rd world country, which can accept low price, high specs, but with shortcomings, and lots of cut corners. Their main revenue also focus on selling ads, and they limit their production quantity to control the production cost, which is why their phone price is so low, and only acceptable on certain country with their ads centric UI, then their phone always out of stock due to this strategy.
So, this is their strategy, and also some other Chinese smartphone company strategy, to focus only on China market, and grow at China market rather than expand out globally.
Bad luck for you if this smartphone is not officially available at your country, as it never intended to be.
Please don't compare Xiaomi to Huawei or Oneplus as those have different business model. Huawei's intention is to take over Apple and Samsung. Oneplus is solely focus on global market, with intention to compete with Google own's Nexus and Pixel series.

• Faruk Rafi

Where i can get this phone at Oman(Muscat)