Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro

Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro

Md Abir Hossain, 01 Oct 2019Is this really gonna cost 500 euro? What is the recent pric... moreThese phones are not coming to india they never come

Is this really gonna cost 500 euro? What is the recent price of mi 9 and mi 9 pro? When it will be available in India?

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2019My eyes hate AMOLED We wwant ips LCD moreI for one favor AMOLED due to its battery saving characteristics and brightness as well as its deep blacks.

Neelabh110, 26 Sep 2019When will Xiaomi implement OIS in their cameras? They coul... moreWhen your ready to shovel out the cash maybe then xiaomi would adapt OIS to their cameras.

Monzerk, 01 Oct 2019Its almost 2020 everyone got earbuds dude . Earbuds are very rare in our country dude. Less than 10% owns one.

• Akmal Hafizi

The specs is about the same as Xiaomi Mi Alpha...

Neelabh110, 26 Sep 2019When will Xiaomi implement OIS in their cameras? They coul... moreI thought this one has ! >_>

Anonymous, 27 Sep 2019Still no audio jack and I think no stereo speakers??? So mu... moreIts almost 2020 everyone got earbuds dude .

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2019just buy 256 or 512gb you need sd card to add for example ... moreI have an 512 sd card
It is 80% full
All my data are in the card
Why xiaomi never have sd card in their flagship

My eyes hate AMOLED
We wwant ips LCD more

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2019Why no sd cardjust buy 256 or 512gb
you need sd card to add for example 128gb sd card just buy 256 or 512 & release yourself

Why no sd card

• Orange97

I know the price for the 5G version. But how about this one?

Still no audio jack and I think no stereo speakers??? So much for "pro"

• thanosks

MKA RASEL, 26 Sep 2019But I have a confusion about IP68 or Ip67 or Ip52 on this d... morejust go for mi 9t pro if you want something better and cheaper than this what can i say they don't pay for the rating

• thanosks

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2019What's difference between Mi 9 Pro and Mi 9T Pro. Is it wor... moreBuy the mi 9t pro or the mi 9t they are more vfm

Xiaomi needs to speed up release of their phones in international markets. Their phones are late to reach EU compare to say India. Their rivals seems to release faster than them

Its a shame there's no 4G band 20(800) as I think that is O2 & GiffGaff in the UK.

• Richcamaz

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2019What's difference between Mi 9 Pro and Mi 9T Pro. Is it wor... moreXiaomi Mi9 Pro is the pro version of Mi9, from the Mi Family of Xiaomi, like in the same level of the Galaxy S10 Family of Samsung. In other hand, Mi9T Pro is a medium gamma from Xiaomi, in China, that phones are also known as the Redmi K20 family, not a premium phone but a very good one actually. Let's say it's like the same level of the Samsung A family, like A80, A90. I hope don't confuse you more with my explanation :)

• TuPapi

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2019What's difference between Mi 9 Pro and Mi 9T Pro. Is it wor... moreMi 9 pro is better. Mi 9t pro is cheaper and has 3.5 jack