Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G

Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G

Hi, i want to know if the call record facility coming in this mobile .
Thanks

• Ezra

Kanon, 06 Dec 2019I bought this phone in chinese version, and I do not regret... moreHello,
I wanna buy mi 9 pro 5g !
Can we use the whole day if we charge full!
I m doing documentary video and would like to know the battery life, performance?
Thanks

• Bob

ruru, 02 Oct 2019xiaomi has ton of 4000 mah stock in its ass so they are n... moreAnd?, What is your point? What, you want more out of a Li-Po cell? Want a house fire or go off and read a book while watching television as your phone is charging? Can't have it all dude. 👀

• gasmati

Fudz, 21 Jul 2020what good is a mobile with no sd memory card slot for expan... moretry xiaomi store in causeway point Woodlands

• Fudz

what good is a mobile with no sd memory card slot for expansion. internal memory may be big for this fone, but that limit aint good. it needs a removable sdxc.

• Gayan Ekanayaje

Any one knows about the place of buying in Singapore? For me it was hard to find. And just want to know about the current prices too.

• JFK

Any update about Android 10?

• Emon

good

• Nu

ssz, 13 Feb 2020Still no stable Android 10 as of yet... They're launching t... moreYup! Unfortunately, it seems this unit will get less attention and now and won't get stable 10 anytime soon. Sad cuz' it is an expensive device.

• ssz

Nu, 12 Jan 2020There is now on beta. Stable will be most likely this Janua... moreStill no stable Android 10 as of yet... They're launching the Mi 10 series on Android 10, I see, so they probably have their hands full with that @Xiaomi.

• Nu

SSz, 06 Jan 2020There's no Android 10 in this one. I wouldn't hold my breat... moreThere is now on beta. Stable will be most likely this January or first week of February. Mine is now on Android 10 MIUI EU.

• SSz

There's no Android 10 in this one. I wouldn't hold my breath for a global ROM either...

• Sergio

Any news about Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G global release date?

• RowerPulido

Kanon, 06 Dec 2019Yes there are, global ROMDo you know can get the global rom?

• Kanon

Anon, 28 Oct 2019There is no global rom for this phone yet. Yes there are, global ROM

• Kanon

I bought this phone in chinese version, and I do not regret, it`s an excellent device, good batery life, superb display even in sunlight, excellent performance, the bootloader can be unlocked and install a global ROM

When will be finally unveil global version of this phone?? WHEN??? Mi8 pro last year was unveiled as global version before Christmas so Mr Lin Bin we want also Mi9 pro global version!!!

• pps

ROM is based on Android 9 and not Android 10.
And there's no Global version yet - only Chinese (but with English language).

Dipu bhai, 10 Oct 2019If battery was 5000mah. Many people would buy this phone. G... moreSamsung must have bigger battery as it consumes much more as other phones. I had Note 10+ and did not last a day. Huawei, no problem, Xiaomi no problem, Iphone 11 Pro Max even 2 days (i hate to write this but it is true) :)

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2019This is just another useless crap phone. Why LG V20 is b... moreI see, you do not know phones. Much mistake there. Please do not write if you do not know right.