Xiaomi Mi A2 (Mi 6X)

Xiaomi Mi A2 (Mi 6X)

• Seriously

CVKKING, 13 Jul 2019I face lot off problems and bad experience with MI A2 phone 1. ... moreIt's Android one and you not get updated?

1.How much time battery takes to charge from 0 to 100 using QC 3.0/fast charger?
2. Any lags after software updates as I had read initially there were some issues

s7nced, 09 Jul 2019Don't buy this smartphone 1. Bad Camera 2. Unresponsive touchs... moreWho paid you to say such nonsense? This phone is very good for its price, one of the best midrangers from 2018, all its specs are ok.

P.S: Cameras are good, above average.

• CVKKING

I face lot off problems and bad experience with MI A2 phone
1. The phone will operate event its in lock
2. The ear phone jack is very pathetic and we cant buy it even in the stores
3. No radio in the phone
4. No software updates to the phone
5. i paid 1200 rupees to the phone repair even its in warranty

Ritz, 08 Jul 2019If a call comes in, it doesn't show. I can't accept or reject i... moreI think u have enabled the do not disturb mode... search for notification settings in the settings

• Siva kumar

I update my phone android pie and then after I use shareit Bluetooth on and after bluetooth never off what can I do

1.good camera

5. Screen brightness is not good
6. Hangs a lot
etc...

• Ritz

If a call comes in, it doesn't show.
I can't accept or reject it.
I press power once, it cuts the call, then login & check in missed call, then call the number.
I have disable all notification.
What do I do.
Please assist.

• Ritz

anand006, 19 Jun 2019hi. recently 'USB tethering' is disable in my phone(mi 6x). how... moreGo to settings,
Search USB tethering.
That's how I did it.

• unknown

Miftah Ilham, 05 Jul 2019Anyone using MI A2...? Please check if your phone can flashing l... moreJune update fixed this issue for me...

• Mi A2 User

Since Quick Charger 4 is no where available in India, so I want to ask that Indian Mi A2 model will support Quick Charge 3 or not???? I mean should I buy Quick Charger 3 or should I continue with Stock Charger???

• Miftah Ilham

Anyone using MI A2...? Please check if your phone can flashing light the front flash if not use "BEAUTY" mode? Because my device can't flash if "BEAUTY" mode off. But normal in auto front flash.

If "BEAUTY" mode is on from any scale ( 1-5 ) front flash is normal, in "ON" or "AUTO" mode..

Btw my region is in Indonesia, any suggestion fro me to fix this??

gimm, 04 Jul 2019not salty, just that i'm not stupid to be fooled by phone compan... moreWell, told you people. One salty customer less. I love it! Keep it that way

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2019One salty consumer less. That's greatnot salty, just that i'm not stupid to be fooled by phone company like your kind, that claimed 3.5 jack is too old for TeH FuTuRE

gimm, 26 Jun 2019too bad this doesn't have 3.5mm jack, well,... no buy from me thennot really an issue if you have bluetooth headphones / earphones... also usb type-c earphones are cheap nowadays..

gimm, 26 Jun 2019too bad this doesn't have 3.5mm jack, well,... no buy from me thenOne salty consumer less. That's great

too bad this doesn't have 3.5mm jack, well,... no buy from me then

Crazy good phone for $160... the only downside is the battery but nobody can really complain for the price... if you want bigger battery and qc4.0, get the redmi note 7 only costs 30 bucks more but you have to put up with miui, the notch and glass back (a2 has metal unibody)