Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro hands-on review
The 108MP camera is the main attraction, obviously. It's a Quad Bayer unit, and it outputs 27MP photos. But the Mi CC9 has a lot more going for it in the camera department. It also comes with not one but two telephoto cameras - one for 2x zoom, and another for 5x optical zoom. There is also a 20MP ultrawide camera with autofocus and a 2MP macro shooter.
The design features a 3D curved screen - a 6.47" AMOLED panel with extended 1080p resolution.
The gaming-friendly Snapdragon 730G is in charge of everything that happens on the Mi Note 10. It's not the fastest chip there is today, but it is one of the most current ones, and its the fastest midrange option.
The Mi CC9 also comes with a massive 5,270 mAh battery that's capable of 30W fast charging, which should be able to charge the entire battery in just 65min.
Finally, the phone comes with MIUI 11 out of the box.
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro specs
- Body: Aluminum frame, Gorilla Glass 5 front and back;
- Display: 6.47" curved AMOLED, droplet notch, 2340 x 1080px resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 398ppi; HDR 10 and DCI-P3 compliant.
- Penta rear camera: Main camera - 108MP, 1/1.33" Quad-Bayer sensor with 0.8µm pixel size, 25mm f/1.7 lens (8P lens for the Premium edition), OIS, Laser AF; 2x zoom camera - 12MP, f/2.0, 1.4µm pixel size, dual-pixel AF; 5x zoom camera - 5M, f/2.0, saves 8MP; Ultra wide-angle cam - 20MP, 13mm f/2.2, 1.12µm pixel size; AF w/ closeup focusing Macro camera - 2MP, 1/5", 1.75µm pixel size, f/2.4; AF, 1.5-10cm focusing distance.
- Front camera: 32MP, 0.8µm pixel size, f/2.0; 1080p/30fps video recording;
- OS: Android 9 Pie; MIUI 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G: octa-core CPU (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver), Adreno 618 GPU.
- Memory: 6GB of RAM; 64/128GB storage or 8GB of RAM, 128/256GB storage for Premium edition
- Battery: 5,260mAh Li-Po; 30W fast charging, 0-100% in 65min.
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM; LTE-A, 4-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.15/13 (800Mbps/150Mbps); USB-C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; dual-band GPS; Bluetooth 5.0; FM radio, IR blaster.
- Misc: Under-display fingerprint reader; single down-firing speaker; 3.5mm jack
You've probably already noticed the Mi CC9 Pro comes has a 3.5mm audio jack, an IR blaster, and even an FM radio.
Well, to keep things fair, we'd have to point out that it doesn't have any increased water resistance or a MicroSD slot, or wireless charging, or stereo speakers, but some of us can live without those just to have this impressive set of cameras on the back.
We are eager to test what the 108MP camera is capable of, but before that, follow us on the next page to see what the phone looks like from up close and how it feels like to use.
- 22 Sep 2021
The design features a 3D curved screen - a 6.47" AMOLED panel with extended 1080p resolution. The gaming-friendly Snapdragon 730G is in charge of everything that happens on the Mi Note 10. It's not the fastest chip there is today, but ...
- 09 Jan 2021
- 24 Nov 2020
When it will Ava at Flipkart Amazon or mi app