Xiaomi Mi Max

Xiaomi Mi Max

• AnoM

sayabosanhidup, 21 Aug 2021am also olanning to charger my xiaomi mi max with oppo s V... moreIt will charge with Super VOOC charger, but only in 5V 2A, just 10W.
This Mi Max support QC3.0, buy a QC3.0 charger to get 18W charging instead of other non-compatible fast charger. Cable can be any Micro-USB cable that support data transfer to have 18W charging, those Micro-USB cable that rated 2.0A all support 18W charging.
Battery degrade depend on charge cycle and life time. Since this Mi Max already so many years, the original battery already degrade much. Find a proper Xiaomi service center to ask for replacing new battery.

• sayabosanhidup

divermans, 14 Nov 2020I own mi max 64/3 version and bought beside it Mi Note 10 w... moream also olanning to charger my xiaomi mi max
with oppo s VOOC 3.0 or SUPER VOOC charger

m looking forward to ur reply bcos im still thinking
whether to buyVOOC 3.0 or SUPER VOOC charger

!

• sayabosanhidup

divermans, 14 Nov 2020I own mi max 64/3 version and bought beside it Mi Note 10 w... morehey man iam curious have u experienced any battery
degradation after using a high watt charging charger

bcos im planning to use my oppo VOOC 3.0 charger
to charge my xiaomi redmi note 4 & asus zenfone 2

m afraid that i might cause some damage to both the
phones battery & the VOOC charger at the same time

would highly appreciate if u were to reply my question

!

• AnoM

Zakari Ayuba Zambuk, 28 Jul 2021Please, can someone help tell me whether Mi Max supports Fa... moreIt support fast charging, but just a very conservative one.
It charge at around 12W and doesn't really increase much from the original 10W charging.
It still take around 2 hours and 15 minutes to charge from 0 to 100%. Can use any QC3.0 charger. There are test saying using QC2.0 charger will charge faster, charging at 15W, around 2 hours to charge from 0 to 100%.

I'm just wondering about this Phone how to manually Flash ROM, because i can't on the EDL by software anyone have try. Trying to Flash to the latest ROM this is my friend phone that i curious about. Anyone have active the EDL. Thank you.

Please, can someone help tell me whether Mi Max supports Fast Charging???

I want to buy one and don't want to buy a phone that doesn't support fast charging.

Thanks.

Added 128 GB micro SD card into 4 years old Mi Max, enjoying new experience with bigger space of storage. Keep patience in moving data from internal to external storage.

• Alex P

Used 4,5 years, still like new! Excellent phone!
Only one thing, my battery started to die faster... Changed to new Samsung phone, but still missing my old XIAOMI !

• Red77

Why is this phone resolution better than Poco M3 when the ppi is different? Mi Max has better brightness and resolution eventhough Poco M3 is new. I had to put brightness more than half just to make it brighter for the Poco. I guess prices does make a different.

• Dody

ghufron, 12 Mar 20214th year is approaching in using this good smartphone, sinc... moreI am using it about 4 years now and performa is still good, the battery felt like no degradation since i buy this in November 2016. My problem is internal storage memory of only 32 GB which not sfficient to accomodate expanding each application when they update.

Les, 26 Mar 2021Is it ok to buy this phone for 75 usd 2nd hand good condition?Yes

Les, 26 Mar 2021Is it ok to buy this phone for 75 usd 2nd hand good condition?I found one in good condition for 50$. Yeah it's a good device, you probably can install custom rom if you prefer.

• Les

Is it ok to buy this phone for 75 usd 2nd hand good condition?

• reefroof

Kaps, 17 Jan 2021I bought Mimax in october,2016 and currently january ,2021 ... morethe same

4th year is approaching in using this good smartphone, since I bought as daily use one at March, 2017. Until now my need is fulfilled by Mi Max. Only I changed the battery, 5 months ago.

• Uriel

I got this Smartphone since January 2017. It was my daily use phone until April 2018 when I bought another. Now, I gave my Moto G5 Plus to my mother and now I'm using my Mi Max again.

Since day first both cameras were really bad, very very bad even now, so if you have the chance to have this phone don't expect neither good or medium-good cameras, both are horrible, it is because that's how Xiaomi was back in the day, good SoC, RAM and ROM, even materials but when it comes to cameras... Of course nowadays they have improved a lot. Very good smartphone if you don't care about photos, nice to consume multimedia.

• Kaps

I bought Mimax in october,2016 and currently january ,2021 is going on . This phone has passed all my expectations wonderful battery life ,good camera ,nice interface overall over satisfied with this phone and still using it.

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2020Using Mi Max (Helium) 3/64 since April 15, 2017. It is orig... moreI have this phone my problem is its too weak on wifi. I also have an old phone redmi note 2 which is performing very well on the same wifi network

• Limaz

divermans, 14 Nov 2020I own mi max 64/3 version and bought beside it Mi Note 10 w... moreIs the pouch available in lagos?

• oneguy

divermans, 14 Nov 2020I own mi max 64/3 version and bought beside it Mi Note 10 w... moreI already know since i bought it.