Xiaomi Mi Max 2

Xiaomi Mi Max 2

• chuts

Sai, 05 Feb 2020Battery performance is the worst battery bulging is ever lasting... moreYes - i changed twice already because of the new update

• james

new updated is sucks. my system destroyed after latest update.

• Sai

Battery performance is the worst battery bulging is ever lasting problem I changed my battery 3 times in three years

• Subramanian

Global IT, 11 Dec 2019yes it was intentional.!I have same problem but just i ve replaced the battery now battery performance is good

realman, 05 Dec 2019my battery drain so fast after update to MIUI 11..before that ca... moresame for me , time to buy new mobile

plaese dont update miui 11 i bought on sep-18, in dec-19 updated with miui11 thats it my battery started bulging so my screen touch screen started removing ,result was i ve to charge 3 times /day, getting discharged fast even in idle if start using internet with 100% within 10 mins mobile switch offs.

• Dan

Donbenie, 29 Sep 2019Most phones that claims to be this big are not actually this big... moreExactly.

Mi Max 2: 6.44" on 16:9 aspect ratio
174.1 x 88.7mm

Sony Xperia 1: 6.5" on 21:9 aspect ratio
167 x 72 mm

Mi Max 2 has significantly larger screen area.

Heldenian, 08 Jan 2020do mi max 2 support OTG drive ?yes. that usb port support otg and sound but not video

• Heldenian

do mi max 2 support OTG drive ?

• sana khan

I have a big problem with the mi max2 phone I forgot my mi account now my phone is not working what i shall do please tell me any one please

Donbenie, 14 Dec 2019If you have an iota of reasoning,you should be able to appreciat... moreI have put the technicalities into consideration. And I'm right. You're spouting a whole bunch of unrelated nonsense. The other guy said phone makers are selling smaller displays as larger ones, I said he's wrong and companies would be sued for that. Now you're making a whole other stupid argument about aspect ratios.

joe nodden, 29 Sep 2019Bruh. You realize a phone manufacturer would be sued if they wer... moreIf you have an iota of reasoning,you should be able to appreciate the fact that a phone with a 19:9 aspect ratio with claims of 6 8' will in no way be compared to a 6'8 phone with 16:9 aspect ratio..
Maybe before you showcase your intelligence next time,learn to put the technicalities into consideration..

• Global IT

droiduser11, 25 Nov 2019mi max 2's battery performance got bad after miui 10 update and ... moreyes it was intentional.!

• realman

my battery drain so fast after update to MIUI 11..before that can spend for 1 day without recharge

• droiduser11

mi max 2's battery performance got bad after miui 10 update and both performance and battery are affected after the miui 11 update looks like they are slowing down their old phones intentionally

• Francis

Feb, 19 Nov 2019I wish for them to give us Android Pie or Android 10 ! This is ... moreMine is already MIUI 11... There was a recent upgrade... Check out upgrades online with your phone...

• Feb

I wish for them to give us Android Pie or Android 10 !
This is basically the only Mi Max in the series that never got any Android updates, not even security updates! All of this REALLY made me consider to move to realme or something else next time. Samsung doesn't seem to be a bad choice to be honest.

Anonymous, 25 Oct 2019Yes too using for the last 2 years. Very good mobile enjoying bi... moreMi Max 3's been out for ages, you know? But if you're talking about Mi Max 4, yes, I've been waiting for it too

• Attention

Think twice before getting this phone as lately there have been too many reports of a developing ghost touch for model MAX 2. It feels like this phone has a ticking timer before it fails reminds of all those sony experia cases.

• Malaya

I'm using this phone since August 2017. It's a great phone for daily usage, social media and watching videos. Battery is great, there's a time that I only used it for call, text, and facebook (wi-fi) it lasted for 3 days in 25% brightness. No issue ever since. I'll continue using this phone until next year.