Xiaomi Mi Max 2

Xiaomi Mi Max 2

• Global IT

droiduser11, 25 Nov 2019mi max 2's battery performance got bad after miui 10 update and ... moreyes it was intentional.!

• realman

my battery drain so fast after update to MIUI 11..before that can spend for 1 day without recharge

• droiduser11

mi max 2's battery performance got bad after miui 10 update and both performance and battery are affected after the miui 11 update looks like they are slowing down their old phones intentionally

• Francis

Feb, 19 Nov 2019I wish for them to give us Android Pie or Android 10 ! This is ... moreMine is already MIUI 11... There was a recent upgrade... Check out upgrades online with your phone...

• Feb

I wish for them to give us Android Pie or Android 10 !
This is basically the only Mi Max in the series that never got any Android updates, not even security updates! All of this REALLY made me consider to move to realme or something else next time. Samsung doesn't seem to be a bad choice to be honest.

Anonymous, 25 Oct 2019Yes too using for the last 2 years. Very good mobile enjoying bi... moreMi Max 3's been out for ages, you know? But if you're talking about Mi Max 4, yes, I've been waiting for it too

• Attention

Think twice before getting this phone as lately there have been too many reports of a developing ghost touch for model MAX 2. It feels like this phone has a ticking timer before it fails reminds of all those sony experia cases.

• Malaya

I'm using this phone since August 2017. It's a great phone for daily usage, social media and watching videos. Battery is great, there's a time that I only used it for call, text, and facebook (wi-fi) it lasted for 3 days in 25% brightness. No issue ever since. I'll continue using this phone until next year.

Anonymous, 19 Oct 2019This is really a damn good phone. I have been using it for more ... moreYes too using for the last 2 years. Very good mobile enjoying big screen and good sound. Awaiting mi max3

This is really a damn good phone. I have been using it for more than 2 years and it still working perfectly fine. The battery is still good, as I am very rare to recharge or use powerbank in the mid of the day. I always recharge every night until wake up in the morning.
Few things that are not very positive is the body is heavy and backside is slippery, so I must use soft case to have better grip.

• Teszt9898

Donbenie, 29 Sep 2019Most phones that claims to be this big are not actually this big... moreLol, its screen size dude. Not body size, most of phones has same size with this phone but with more less body

Donbenie, 29 Sep 2019Most phones that claims to be this big are not actually this big... moreBruh. You realize a phone manufacturer would be sued if they were selling 6" phones as 6.8" or more phones right? Use common sense and try to seem a little less stupid.

joe nodden, 19 Sep 2019Dang just 2 years ago this phone was monstrously huge to everyon... moreMost phones that claims to be this big are not actually this big..

What you have is a bunch of slender,puny and elongated devices,with with exaggerated claims of being 6.8' phones..

I need

Dang just 2 years ago this phone was monstrously huge to everyone. (Me personally? Nah.) Now you'd be lucky to find a person in a group of 10 or so with a phone screen not this big.

• Pfs

Krk, 03 Aug 2019With in one year.. touch is gone.. only touch...not display....n... moreYes... with in one end year....my phone touch not working.... but display is good...I go and ask mi care .. they say 5000 rupees...I go to repair shop... they take 1300 rupees... and touch replaced..
.. but it is not perfect.... but working.... but one...mi phones are worst.... what is the worse... display is good.... touch not work.... what is this....mi phones are not upto mark

• Krk

Hems, 04 Aug 2019I first got this phone in sep,2017 and have been using it for ab... moreYes right
....I agree...

Mi phones are not better

• Hems

I first got this phone in sep,2017 and have been using it for about two years. The device is powerful. I've always played with different ROMs to get the latest possible software. After an year, I accidentally broke the glass on the front by dropping it. I got it fixed by replacing the whole display module for about 5000 INR in oct,2018. The warrant they provided was for 3 months from replacement. That's right only 3 months. It worked fine after for a couple months and then in jun,2019 the battery bulged pushing the screen to the front. I could see the backlight beneath the screen from the edges. Then I had to replace the battery for 1500 INR. It felt relaxing to have the huge battery backup again. Few days later the screen went wild with 'ghost touches'. It's where the touch screen registers touches without you having to touch anything. This was a bummer. I let the phone alone for couple days in denial of spending more on it. The ghost touches disappeared but the touch on the bottom of the screen stopped working. This is when I took it to the service centre where the technician didn't even open the device to check it up but rather suggested to change the whole display unit for another 5000 INR. I don't want to spend anymore on this device. One thing I realised that Xiaomi phones are not really for the long run. They tend to break after one year but careful use may last the device for 2 years max. I plan on getting a new phone now. I'm considering choices between Realme X, Then I'm considering again for durability than performance so I'm thinking about Samsung M40 with SD chipset but then again only issue is the display which is not AMOLED on M40.

Krk, 03 Aug 2019With in one year.. touch is gone.. only touch...not display....n... moreßest phone in 15k it's been 2 years I'm using this device as my primary phone no issues no problem I have faced. The only problem of Xiaomi phones are they didn't provide software update in time and they don't give fast charger with every phone.

• Krk

With in one year.. touch is gone.. only touch...not display....no falls..

But touch not working.....5000 rupees...worst