Xiaomi Mi Max 4 Pro

Xiaomi Mi Max 4 Pro

• psyDaVinci

I am so waiting for new one

Need higher refresh rate screen and bigger battery

• ali2020

I still remember that I was expecting this phone to be realised, if they make it now I think it should be the mi 11 lite but with 7.2" display. That would be awesome.

• Christopher

Come on Xiaomi, do it !!!!!

• Thoheed

I am eagerly waiting that, when be the mi max 4 pro be releases

• Mion

Also waiting for a phone exactly like this, they really should consider selling it!

• Violet

Im really waiting for Xioami Mi Max 4 pro plzzzzz ... My penny only worth for it

• Petius

Since mi max 1 im waiting for an other atleast 6.44 inch cornered screen 16:9 notchles phone, with more ram, and of course with a 3,5mm jack. I gues i rather just swap my battery.

• Sodik

Waiting Mi Max 4 with 5G connection and under screen camera

• Patrick

I am still waiting for mi max 4, please launch it..............

• Mi Max fan

Big shame, that this or something like Mi Max 4 will not come out.

• Vis

I was so looking forward to this phone...

• San

I am eagerly waiting for Mi Max 4 Pro. When will it come to India? I have to purchase it immediately. I am already having Mi Max and it is working very impressively and without any complaint since last 4 years. I am extremely satisfied with it. Now I want to purchase Mi Max 4 Pro.

ROBINSON ARTHUR, 10 Jun 2020mi max 4, when its gonna be launched?They announced over a year ago that that line was discontinued.

DanSIm, 02 Jun 2020I love this Xiaomi Max 2. It's robust and battery is very b... moreWhen it will come

• Jim

Xiaomi give us the mi max 4!!! We want this mobile!!! I have the mi max 2 and i am waiting for the big mi max 4 from Xiaomi!!!

• ROBINSON ARTHUR

mi max 4, when its gonna be launched?

• DanSIm

I love this Xiaomi Max 2. It's robust and battery is very big. I hope can swap and continue with Max 4 Pro. When it will come?

• Joe

I hope they bring back the mi max series. It is so beloved to me. I had the mi max 2 and then upgraded to mi max 3 and was anxiously awaiting mi max 4.

• Rahul

Really waiting for max series mobile..I used max...awesome experience with that...please launch max series mobile...