Xiaomi Mi Mix 3

Xiaomi Mi Mix 3

• Rm

teodorik, 04 Feb 2021I had it for two years, I was satisfied with it as a phone,... moreand where is the second problem ?

• Dikky

I have been using this mobile for 2 years. Thanks God, never problem even in single time

teodorik, 04 Feb 2021I had it for two years, I was satisfied with it as a phone,... moreHad no issues with it, but I'm having trouble finding a replacement for it. I've recently been looking at the Mi 11, but not too sure.

• teodorik

I had it for two years, I was satisfied with it as a phone, hardly can find now one that would match it on the market, but it had two problems with it.
After a year or a little more the battery seems to degrade, after two had to charge it twice a day, I think this its similar with how most smartphones behave though.
But mine developed a weird defect, when battery was very low it wouldnt boot anymore after recharge. No use to reflash everything, had to wait a few days for it to work again, once maybe a service rom flash worked, but might as well just solved itself.

MRM, 04 Jan 2021I Have this Phone for almost 2 year after 2 year of using:... moreIs it still good for 2021? How about the photos? Thanks in advance.

FlarosOverfield, 09 Jan 2021I've been using the iPhone 5S for 7 years in a row, an... moreSimple. Android is made for a much broader range of devices. Windows, iOS and KaiOS were made for specific devices. Suppose if apple's iOS was usable by multiple smartphone companies. You'd have many cheapish devices running iOS horribly, tarnishing the name of apple. Same scenario here. There's just too many devices and too little time to rollout updates.

rattlesnake7501, 22 Dec 2020so after all the "buy and iphone talk" on other p... moreI've been using the iPhone 5S for 7 years in a row, and just switched to the iPhone 7. I'm just wondering why Android has so many issues that windows phone, kaios, symbian, and ios never had.

• MRM

I Have this Phone for almost 2 year
after 2 year of using:
pros: good camera,beautiful design, fast fingerprint, fast xiaomi update
cons: bad touch sensivity, medicore battery life, FHD+ Resolution (Must Be QHD)

FlarosOverfield, 21 Dec 2020Opening the camera slider causes the phone to freeze for 10... moreso after all the "buy and iphone talk" on other phones you don't even have one yourself

Opening the camera slider causes the phone to freeze for 10 minutes, and then reboot. It's a hardware issue since it also happens with TWPR recovery, clean reinstall, and even with a custom ROM. I have been researching for 3 years for a phone that could surpass iPhone, and I thought this was finally it, but in the end it doesn't even work.

• user

i got triggered- basic mix 3 android10, my 5g version a9

filisteanul, 05 Jun 2020did you encounter slide problems with the mechanical selfie... moreNo any probs after exactly 2 years!

Anonymous, 27 Oct 2020Phone build quality is great but has a big drawback, batter... moreAfter exactly 2 years usage I am going to sleep at 100% and after 7 hrs it's 80% with Always ON display!

• Ecuador

Still going strong after 1 year 8 months. Battery has not gone down much - my partner has an S8+ that's just 6 months older and for a while now has required 2 charges per day! The Mi Mix 3 still makes a day and a half with moderate activity.

• Awong

Amazing price for the phone if you take into consideration the specs.

Pros: Price, unique camera, screen ratio

Cons: Heavy on the hand, yes it is noticeable, no card slot, MIUI doesn't feel that great

• Ali

Anonymous, 27 Oct 2020Phone build quality is great but has a big drawback, batter... moreNot at all its ur phone issue when i wake up it maybe 3 or 5 percentage down just

• Earlyman

Phone build quality is great but has a big drawback, battery and software optimization in battery management.

For example when i'm going to sleep with 100 % battery, no apps open, no internet or wifi, in the morning it will be 20 %...

Screen on time after 1.5 years 2 hours

I did a factory reset multiple times, battery is just junk..

can someone share their screen-on-time/battery life for the Mi Mix 3 ?

• tomholl

great phone, still strong by 2020 standards.