Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro

Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro

• piku

Rich watarious, 08 Nov 2019Wow I like this phone but it is too expensive considering it has... moreThat would have increased price more

• piku

Anonymous, 24 Nov 2019IPS LCD is more than enough! my eyes hate amoled!You may hate it because of oversaturation those days are gone all good displays comes with colour profiles and choose how display looks

• piku

Anemone, 06 Dec 2019The flagship of Xiaomi is also in the same price range! However,... moreThe main camera is overkill, its makes much more sense to offer something with a faster chipset.

akw, 01 Dec 2019when i click on review it go to the 128GB Model of Mi Note 10 , ... more7P refers to the number (7) of plastic lenses in the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 and 8P is the number (8) of plastic lenses in the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro.

The more lenses the better picture quality hence Mi Note 10 Pro will produce better more defined picture quality than the Mi Note 10.

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2019At this price range you will get a OnePlus flagship deviceBuy Xiaomi Mi Note 10.

Significantly better than Samsung as an overall, above average daily use smartphone.

• Anemone

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2019At this price range you will get a OnePlus flagship deviceThe flagship of Xiaomi is also in the same price range! However, this phone is about camera! Check it's DXoMARK ranking (Rank 1), and find a phone with that price range there!

• Shoumik

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2019At this price range you will get a OnePlus flagship deviceYes you are right ,

Firas, 03 Dec 2019Hello All , I have now Samsung A70 and I want to buy this Xiaom... moreAt this price range you will get a OnePlus flagship device

Firas, 03 Dec 2019Hello All , I have now Samsung A70 and I want to buy this Xiaom... morebeen using Mi Note 4 for 2 years now and it has been the best phone (especially with the IR port) that I can control almost all devices around me from my Phone. Performance wise = 9/10, never had to reformat and I have tons of apps / pictures. The only down side was the camera which is why I am looking forward to upgrading to Mi Note 10 Pro

• Atuts

• User

Firas, 03 Dec 2019Hello All , I have now Samsung A70 and I want to buy this Xiaom... moreGo for Xiaomi mate , way better than samsung

Will the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro's (108MP) camera will better than Huawei P30 Pro (40MP) camera?

• Firas

Hello All ,
I have now Samsung A70 and I want to buy this Xiaomi , I didn't use Xiaomi before ,, do recomment all shall I stay by Samsung ?

• Terziev

I want to ask something:
Mi 9T have nano coating P2i and it's splash-resistant..
Do Mi Note 10 have this P21 coating too?
I mean..For this price it must have this atleast, right?
GSM Arena doesn't say that Mi 9T have nano coating P2i or any kind of IP rating - but it does.
So is it the same about Mi Note 10?

• akw

when i click on review it go to the 128GB Model of Mi Note 10 , which has 7P camera , Pro model has 8P lens , please review this (camera only!)

wooow! good...
Battery and camera is very good.
I buy it...

• Ethan

horseyMoon, 28 Nov 2019But rumour says there IS a difference; The PRO version is suppo... moreif so then it would be great

• Raju

india availabe?

Luca, 22 Nov 2019I don't like curved displays.. Agreed!