Xiaomi Mi Note 2

Xiaomi Mi Note 2

One of the best phones ever made. I wish their newest phones supported 5G bands in the States.

• Denny

My LCD broken I can't arrange what to do

• mpoulieris

Jayed, 16 Jan 2021I'm using Mi Note 2 64 GB/ 4 GB I have Mi UI 10.0.2.0 ... moreYes

• Jayed

I'm using Mi Note 2 64 GB/ 4 GB I have Mi UI 10.0.2.0 on Android 8.0.0. Should i update to MIUI 11 and Android 10?

• k4ma

lola, 10 Oct 2020so, what's the latest official android for this phone ... moreI'm using Mi Note 2 128 GB/ 6 GB I have Mi UI 11.0.2.0 on Android 8.0.0 OPR1.170623.032
What I am more worried about is Android security patch from 2018-10-01 :/
looking forward to black Friday deals

Can Mi Note 2 be installed with MIUI 12? Will this mobile support MIUI 12? Which ROM should i download if it supports? Can someone please help me with this info? Thanks!

• Ensiva2012

lola, 10 Oct 2020so, what's the latest official android for this phone ... moreI am looking for updating my Mi Note 2 to MIUI 12. Which ROM should i download ? Will this phone support MIUI 12 installation? Can anyone help me out please.

• lola

so, what's the latest official android for this phone in 2020

• vqez

One of the most dependable phone ive used it since 2017 but all work so well until now, without lag and everything the downside only the camera, this phone way better than my previous lg g3 that only last for 1 year!!

• Hakim

Habib, 17 Oct 2019Hello Hakim, Is your phone is still availavle? Ya but my Lcd is broken so i have to repair but accidentaly i moved to use redmi.note 8 hahaha

• Inter

Excuse me, I'm having a little trouble with my phone. It's been running well for almost 2 years now. Recently, i the touchscreen became non responding randomly(in about few minutes interval). At first it was very minor(turning off then on immediately works) but now it isn't anymore. It only works again after i left for while, even i struggled a bit writing this. I tried using the hardware test and its just ok. While it is not responding everything still works like buttons and the processing in the phone. It doesn't even lag. Anybody ever experienced this or have solution? Thanks

• Habib

Is your phone is still availavle?

Hakim, 27 Jun 2019Help me guys, my phone just always suddenly restart when i ... moreReplace your battery.

• Hakim

Help me guys, my phone just always suddenly restart when i used apps, i've done for hard reset but it didn't solved these problem help meee, ,:(

• Anon

Htetko, 03 Jan 2019PUBG game play with mi note2 ok or not ok?SD821 PUBG no problem

• Htetko

Reticuli, 31 Mar 2018Yes, Mi Note 2 has Oreo. xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote2_8.3.29_v9-... morePUBG game play with mi note2 ok or not ok?

• AndroidNerd

AnonD-749090, 02 Apr 2018Guys, give me advise please. Which phone I better to buy: ... moreFor gaming, among the ones you mentioned:
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 > Xiaomi Mi Note 2 > Xiaomi Mi Note 3

Mi Mix 2 & Mi Note 2 are significantly better than Mi Note 3 for gaming, but Mi Note 3 will still be able to manage Medium Graphics of PUBG. Mi Note 3 should be handle High or Medium-High Graphics and Mi Mix 2 should manage High Graphics & above.

To play games like PUBG on High Graphics, you'll want to look at 3 things:
1. Chipset:
Snapdragon 820 & above
Exynos 8890 & above
Kirin 960 & above

2. Heating issue:
This is pretty important. Android Kernel has a "Hotplugging" program that restricts the Chipset's Performance when the temperature reaches a certain point to avoid hardware damage. So even the best Chipset will lag in games if the device has a heating problem.

3. Screen size:
It's not that important, but smaller screen makes work easier for GPU, so sometimes even if a phone has lower Chipset, it can rival or play smoother than another device with a higher Chipset. This knowledge can be helpful if you're on a budget.

Never heard of this phone until now

Bagus dwi, 27 Jun 2018Mi note 2 or redmi 5? Which one better for gaming? And how ... moreI suggest, you choose according to the budget you currently have.
for my performance, I am more likely to choose mi note 2, but surely with the price of devices, accessories, maintenance and service, it is definitely more expensive than choosing a redmi 5 plus a. k.a redmi note 5

Mar, 04 Jul 2018I have used mi note 2 for 10 months, it has been awesome ex... moreI suggest, you take it to the nearest official service place so that it can be handled properly