Xiaomi Mi Note 3

• cosmin romania
  • ajZ
  • 30 Sep 2022

Jimmy, 30 Dec 2021Pls where can i get to buyhi , on aliexpress is 150-180 usd

ViniD, 04 Jun 2022I have been using this phone for 5 years and really love it... moreI am eager to know if you upgraded and if so, which model did you upgrade to since I'm also in a dilemma. I've also been using mine for close to 5 years and I feel that the phone has done its time although it works perfectly.

• m

• d
        • dj
        • RKn
        • 08 Aug 2022

my battery needs replacement, where can i buy?

ViniD, 04 Jun 2022I have been using this phone for 5 years and really love it... moreAmazing! Congratulation for 5 years still with Mi Note 3.

• V
            • ViniD
            • rKy
            • 04 Jun 2022

I have been using this phone for 5 years and really love it. It accidentally fell into water twice now and still back to life. But it's time to replace as the back cover is broken after it was thrown by the kid a few times. Phone gets heated while running maps for long time. Can someone suggest a newer phone close to this model coz this phone really fit me well. Hoping to buy a latest one which has all the features this one had.

• V
              • Vmum
              • gIV
              • 31 Mar 2022

Myo Myname, 26 Feb 2022I'm started thinking about to flash lineage os on my m... moreIs very good idea to flash lineageos. Android 11

I'm started thinking about to flash lineage os on my mi note 3. Is it good or bad idea?

• A
                  • Anichur
                  • f}n
                  • 08 Jan 2022

Battery problem update fast

I have phone for more than 2 years, and I'm second owner. Phone is great, battery still works fine, I would say great, more than a day of extra heavy and frequent use, no gaming. 🙂
                    I'm more than happy with everything except that my internal spekaer significantly lowered volume so I can not speak/hear while on the ear, it's gives very very poor volume. 😏 I have tried to find speaker specification, but did not find any, it always me give the information about Redmi Note 8. Maybe it is the same hardware inside these 2 phones? MCE8 is Mi Note 3, but every google search gives me a ton of information on Redmi Note 3 that is much older phone. Can somebody help me?
                    I have tried some other phone, Redmi Note 8, Huawei P Smart Z, but Mi Note 3 is still in my heart. 😀

Thanks and Best regards

• S
                      • Shady88
                      • anE
                      • 06 Jan 2022

Kasak, 12 Dec 2021Still going strong in 2021. Everything still work flawlessl... moreCan just replace it with reliable Nohon BM3A battery. I replaced it and it works like new. And my battery had some sort of misfunction, which made the phone bootloop once every 3-4 months. Now it didn't do it anymore. Also you can install custom roms to make it even faster. Fastest i've tried is crdroid, fast as lightning. Almost can compete in speed with top of the range phones

• J
                        • Jimmy
                        • Nu6
                        • 30 Dec 2021

Ross, 02 Dec 2021I just bought one of this phone model ..with spec of 6GB Ra... morePls where can i get to buy

• K
                          • Kasak
                          • Kx9
                          • 12 Dec 2021

Still going strong in 2021. Everything still work flawlessly, only slight drop on battery performance which is perfectly normal for 3+ years phone

• Ross
                            • YUU
                            • 02 Dec 2021

I just bought one of this phone model ..with spec of 6GB Ram n 64Rom..hope its gonna be just fine ..

• Z
                              • Zarewah
                              • fsV
                              • 03 Sep 2021

jensen, 06 Jul 2021Hey bro, i encountered the battery issue 1 years ago, just ... moreHey bro i was wondering if you're going to sell your phone or recommend where i can get it MI note3

• s
                                • sudip
                                • XS@
                                • 08 Aug 2021

I bought this set at the time of release in china having chinese ROM, after update to version 12, phone MAP doesnot work, GPS is ok but doesnot show my current location. Most of the map use google map so i cannot use those app. Please suggest.

• K
                                  • Kd
                                  • tCQ
                                  • 26 Jul 2021

Yeeep still alive only issues are battery life

• j
                                    • jensen
                                    • XPM
                                    • 06 Jul 2021

Ben, 03 Jun 2021You're right bro I'm using this phone as of now a... moreHey bro, i encountered the battery issue 1 years ago, just bought one replacement kit to survive our Note3. Snapdragon 660 is best!

• B
                                      • Ben
                                      • t7S
                                      • 03 Jun 2021

UcihaZein, 20 May 2021Yup This phone is monster after 3 year at my hand still wor... moreYou're right bro I'm using this phone as of now and it's still good in games multitasking the only problem is the battery.my battery got blow

• T
                                        • Tauseef
                                        • pRB
                                        • 02 Jun 2021

Vaibhav, 17 Oct 20206 years.... But he is osm.... ❤️ Smooth battery life is ama... moreHow can be 6 years ? Hahah even it was released 2017?