Xiaomi Mi Note 3

Xiaomi Mi Note 3

• Ross

I just bought one of this phone model ..with spec of 6GB Ram n 64Rom..hope its gonna be just fine ..

• Zarewah

jensen, 06 Jul 2021Hey bro, i encountered the battery issue 1 years ago, just ... moreHey bro i was wondering if you're going to sell your phone or recommend where i can get it MI note3

• sudip

I bought this set at the time of release in china having chinese ROM, after update to version 12, phone MAP doesnot work, GPS is ok but doesnot show my current location. Most of the map use google map so i cannot use those app. Please suggest.

• Kd

Yeeep still alive only issues are battery life

• jensen

Ben, 03 Jun 2021You're right bro I'm using this phone as of now a... moreHey bro, i encountered the battery issue 1 years ago, just bought one replacement kit to survive our Note3. Snapdragon 660 is best!

• Ben

UcihaZein, 20 May 2021Yup This phone is monster after 3 year at my hand still wor... moreYou're right bro I'm using this phone as of now and it's still good in games multitasking the only problem is the battery.my battery got blow

• Tauseef

Vaibhav, 17 Oct 20206 years.... But he is osm.... ❤️ Smooth battery life is ama... moreHow can be 6 years ? Hahah even it was released 2017?

Yup This phone is monster after 3 year at my hand still working properly and only battery has problem :3 bcs of using. Now this phone is will be changet to Mi 10T Pro :3.

Risobari, 08 May 2021should I replace this great smartphone? not. it's a gr... moreI bring good news, friends. Lineage OS 18 is now available for this phone. You get Android 11 with the most recent security updates with slightly improved battery life. Been using it for a few days with no issues so far.

should I replace this great smartphone? not. it's a great phone. I have been using it for more than 2 years, no lag, no auto restart. The camera selfies are still amazingly good.

want to use mi note 3 until lifeless..

Ali Express

• Jony

Xiaomi Mi Note 3. I need this phone's motherboard and battery. Where did I find it?

• THANA

Using since May 2018. Going to 3 year without any problem. Best brand ever. My future phone also confirm any MI brand. 3 years edy, still camera quality ok. other phone all camera quality reduce edy. battery normal after few update, still fast charge,type c.. Ram 6gb. still can use now. I using mainly camera, game, youtube... so many time my phone fall down,almost 50 times +. but no broken anything. good built in quality. My friend phone Vivo v15 fall 1st time also screen broken edy. One of best phone ever.

• adofaf

hafih, 28 Jan 2021Is this phone still good for playing mobile legend, pubg?indeed it is. I am using it since September 2018 and I play lot of games on it. Also I play while charging. Normaly the battery life is not what it was but it still manages to run mobile legends, league of legends wild rift and others.

• Crumbz

Going on 3 years of heavy use and still going strong!

• hafih

Is this phone still good for playing mobile legend, pubg?

• qwerty

Alex 94, 12 Dec 2020It's one of the best quality phones evee created. Stil... moreyeah, and good camera too. still rocking this phone after 3 years of heavy use

YourNickname, 19 Sep 2020I've had this phone for over 3 years and it's sti... moreIt's one of the best quality phones evee created. Still work perfect and fluid. Also have very quality ips screen.

• YourNickname

Inward, 25 Oct 2020Hi friends This phone support external sd card or not... 6... moreNo it doesn't unfortunately, memory isn't expandable on the Mi Note 3.