Xiaomi Mi Pad 2

Xiaomi Mi Pad 2

Can this phone use "zoom" and "google classroom"?

• yusranrosdi

Alan, 21 May 2021I Wanna ask something, how to install Windows 10 in Android... moreuse windows 10 media creation and install to usb drive, plug in type c usb hub, connect mouse, keyboard and the usb drive to mi pad 2, reboot and press f2 continiously until bios appear, in bios change to windows boot and disable secure boot. reboot and press f2 continiously and go to usb device and procced to install windows 10. update driver using driver booster or restore driver using double driver. you can find the driver on google. thank you hope i help you this much 😂

• Alan

I Wanna ask something, how to install Windows 10 in Android version ?

• M Waqas

Amin Foam, 25 Jan 2021I am very worried, I really need the Windows version of Mip... moreYes Bro, I have, send me your location, i will update you the cost and shipping charges

• Amin Foam

I am very worried, I really need the Windows version of Mipad 2, but in my country, there is only Mipad 2 android version,

The problem is, can this Android version of Mipad 2 enter Bios, like the Windows version of Mipad 2?

I read on forums, like this: "Power on the device and start pressing the key almost immediately" F2 "on keyboard. This will launch the BIOS."

Can you try it for me i am really thankful for that🙏

• Ok

Jr kk, 17 Jul 2020Can’t install any app in my mi pad2. Gives error “ try agai... moreDownload Google p)ay service in your tablet

Jr kk, 17 Jul 2020Can’t install any app in my mi pad2. Gives error “ try agai... moreyou can use custom rom for fix the problem...

• Jr kk

Can’t install any app in my mi pad2. Gives error “ try again, if still doesn’t work, see common way to fix the problem “
Can’t install google chrome also. Please help here

Lama, 07 Jun 2018Hi friends I've too much request to you friends I've mi t... moreFollow the guide on the below link.

• Lama

Hi friends I've too much request to you friends
I've mi tab 2 . But it's have window 10 version now.
So I want to change Android please friend help me

• ivan

Satya, 07 Sep 2017Hey guys, any of you experiencing that MiPad 2 running Win1... moreyou need better charge

• Satya

Hey guys, any of you experiencing that MiPad 2 running Win10 won't charge while it's on? My MiPad 2 would charge while it's turned off, but when it's on, it stopped charging. Any ideas or solution about this issue?
Thanks beforehand

• PhMakoto_007

Do you see any dead/lazy pixels on your xioami device? Is it ok?I have one small dot on my mi pad 2 and 1 on my note 4,

• bobby prince

coolnphone

AnonD-661032, 11 Apr 2017Hi, can you please share the link to the buyer who sold the... moreThere is not global version for this device

AB2, 14 Apr 2017Did RJ45 working in this devise ?? No

• JackMi

Does it run MT4 desktop with Experts Advisor and Custom Indicators and Strategy Tester well? I was wondering is the 2GB RAM good enough for the above purpose. Thanks.

• AB2

Did RJ45 working in this devise ??

Hi, can you please share the link to the buyer who sold the tablet with the Global version? Thank you!

Is Mi pad 2 don't have vibration for notification????