Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus

Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus

• honey

can connect this to the keyboard?

• MOHAMMAD NAFI

it work Bangladesh 4g network?

• Abdelkarim

PawanD, 29 May 2019I got my Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus tablet today.. But the display has... moreremove screen protector plastic

• Shah

Can the xiomi tablet support other Sim cards?
Also does it have provision for screen spit?

• Ench

You can download stable Global ROM here http://www.miui.com/download-349.html

• Afzal

Is it global version?

PawanD, 29 May 2019I got my Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus tablet today.. But the display has... moreI did and then I removed the screen protector.

I got my Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus tablet today.. But the display has a grainy /frosty appearance..
It's not crystal clear..

Does anyone face the same issue or does mine has a manufacturing defect?

• Talkback

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2018There should be a card slot. Either this is a mistake by GSMAREN... moreYou, are absolutely right! This me pad 4 plus together with the Pocophone f1, are Xiaomi's best bang for the buck offerings in both smartphone, and tablet segments. Way to go xiaomi... All chears!

ItÂ’s great android tablet 2018

• Syera

jess, 10 Jan 2019i bought the tab its globalIt's fake global rom

• Lucifer

you can use China ROM, just install Playstore APK and set the language to English and that's it, all is good

• Kira

Can get global version

• jess

i bought the tab its global

• GV 767

Dev, 15 Dec 2018Why the phone is not launching in India. Why the company goes on... moreIt doesn't launch ANYWHERE (except China).

• GV 767

Sami, 02 Dec 2018Hi Friends I have 1 question please answer me In some xiaomi d... moreYou get it even in MIUI 9.
But only if you don't have physical buttons.

• GV 767

Dinos, 12 Dec 2018Ok but.... Not vibration but how ca register a fingerprint if ... more1. As I know mi pad 4 won't have global ROM.
I bought it from Chinese internet shop.
They install CUSTOM ROM.
2. You get XIAOMI SIM with LTE version. It gives you free internet (only one year) and TV.
Of course it works only in China :(

• GV 767

Dinos, 12 Dec 2018Ok but.... Not vibration but how ca register a fingerprint if ... moreYes. There is a little mistake in programming. You just wait for 3 seconds and lift your finger.
It works like that.
As I know this tab won't have global ROM.
As for me I bought It from AliExpress. They just instal custom ROM there.

• GV 767

aps0910, 24 Dec 2018Hi Can you pl confirm if the device having LTE variant of Mi Pad... moreMi pad 4 plus version has one sim and one sd memory card in LTE version.
(Own experience)