Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus

Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus

• Nafkar89

Dinos, 24 Nov 2018Mi pad 4 128Gb LTE Try fingertip recognize but ask to lift the ... moreIt doesn't have vibration. Just press down and release repeatedly. The mobiles mostly have a vibration motor and I guess they didn't modify the instructions for the tablet.

• yungyong

hopefully xiaomi will release soon their latest tab.many of us not just loves this mi pad 4 plus.but its already 2020 so we need upgrades.hoping to own mi pad pro soooon....xiaomiii

• Witti

faheem.twoface, 22 Sep 2019I am from India, and here, Xiaomi hasnt launched this product ye... moreAliexpress

• cubes

When is the pie update?!
#*!%@?

• faheem.twoface

I am from India, and here, Xiaomi hasnt launched this product yet. Is there any reliable online service which is selling this product and can deliver here?

• honey

can connect this to the keyboard?

• MOHAMMAD NAFI

it work Bangladesh 4g network?

• Abdelkarim

PawanD, 29 May 2019I got my Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus tablet today.. But the display has... moreremove screen protector plastic

• Shah

Can the xiomi tablet support other Sim cards?
Also does it have provision for screen spit?

• Ench

You can download stable Global ROM here http://www.miui.com/download-349.html

• Afzal

Is it global version?

PawanD, 29 May 2019I got my Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus tablet today.. But the display has... moreI did and then I removed the screen protector.

I got my Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus tablet today.. But the display has a grainy /frosty appearance..
It's not crystal clear..

Does anyone face the same issue or does mine has a manufacturing defect?

• Talkback

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2018There should be a card slot. Either this is a mistake by GSMAREN... moreYou, are absolutely right! This me pad 4 plus together with the Pocophone f1, are Xiaomi's best bang for the buck offerings in both smartphone, and tablet segments. Way to go xiaomi... All chears!

ItÂ’s great android tablet 2018

• Syera

jess, 10 Jan 2019i bought the tab its globalIt's fake global rom

• Lucifer

you can use China ROM, just install Playstore APK and set the language to English and that's it, all is good

• Kira

Can get global version

• jess

i bought the tab its global

• GV 767

Dev, 15 Dec 2018Why the phone is not launching in India. Why the company goes on... moreIt doesn't launch ANYWHERE (except China).