Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite

Xiaomi Mi Watch Lite

• Meon

How to setting auto pause at outdoor cycling...

change28, 23 Jul 2021Nice watch that works as intended. The Xiaomi Wear Lite ap... moreI agree that the Xiaomi Wear Android app has issues, especially now that I'm not using it on a (not-waterproof) Xiaomi phone that decided to go swimming with me.
As far as syncing with the watch, even though sync errors appear - especially when it has not synced in a few days - eventually the app does fully sync with the watch.
I would like to know whether the watch itself stores all historical data, offloads it to the phone, and / or uploads it to my Xiaomi Cloud account.

• Apolo

Probably water goes inside and touch stops working. I am disappointed since I have it 3 month only.

• change28

Nice watch that works as intended.
The Xiaomi Wear Lite app however is an absolute mess, There is no way to upload the workout data. It does not connect properly to Strava or any other apps.
Shame that a well-designed piece of hardware has been devalued by a poorly designed app.

• Fred

Worked... for one day...

• wachoLoco

eliwood, 16 May 2021Regret changing from my honor band 5, i just returned to us... moreTake in consideration that it comes with built-in GPS, so that make it worth for its price

• eliwood

Regret changing from my honor band 5, i just returned to using honor bands, and i bought the 6 and just stored this in my drawer, it bugs me alot that it doesnt have detailed sleep sensors or SPO2.... I miss huawei and honor SO MUCH! If they were on google again, i wouldnt have to buy xiaomi stuff tbh...

Rafa-Jlle, 18 Jan 2021It does connect to Strava???No

Pretty good for the price. You get:
- Stellar battery life
- GPS
- Great app companion for your phone
- Great value for the price
- Nice display
- Accurate hearbeat sensor

I wish it'd support 3rd party watch faces and apps, and also sync to Google Fit would be nice.

Very decent. walked around 5k and was only off by around .2k very good for this pricepoint

• Matija

Big downside is that in stats you can't see distance in Km. Only steps.

• Lucas

V nice watch with the price.but there r no where to get any non standard strap. Any idea?

Rafa-Jlle, 18 Jan 2021It does connect to Strava???No

Wow, just wow!

• Rafa-Jlle

It does connect to Strava???