Xiaomi Mi Watch Revolve Active

Xiaomi Mi Watch Revolve Active

Anonymous, 04 Jul 202151% screen to total surface ratio?! The HUGE and totally u... moreIt's a watch not a phone. The Bezels are necessary

51% screen to total surface ratio?! The HUGE and totally unnecessary bezels sure do take up a lot of screen surface! Wake up Xiaomi and get rid of the bezels and take the screen to the edge.

Finnamy real watch, without all unnecessary bshit.

Rk100, 24 Jun 2021Of course there is going to be ram, if there wasn't an... moreBasic it knowledge = don't show spec sheet till you know the specs!

Olym1mk2, 22 Jun 2021No storage, no ram. No thank you. Of course there is going to be ram, if there wasn't any than this watch wouldn't work. Basic IT knowledge.

I Like Watch With Sim Card .

• crazymarketing

over the years, i owned several 3 samsung (tizen) watches, some mi bands (propritary OS), 2 pebble watches, and 2 amazfit bands/watches.... in the end I always chuck them into the drawer after the novelty wears off... I prefer my "real" watches/time pieces eventhough they aren't as expensive as that next shiny tech wearable. I think at the end, consumers dont really NEED these stuff, they wear it coz it's interesting and that geek within us WANTS it... I should stop buying wearables now until they come out with something truly revolutionary.

No storage, no ram. No thank you.

i am a xiaomi gang, but i dont use watches (only band).