Xiaomi Mix 4

Xiaomi Mix 4

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2021MIUIThat's personal taste.

• Bobby1978

I wonder if i have made a mistake by not waiting for this phone and got myself Mi 11 ultra instead. Priced similar with a better processor and under display camera. Achilles ankle for both phones are its 2.0 USB-C which only allow wireless mirroring. Just cant understand why they cant offer 3.0

• MasEnha

Phoneenthusiast, 14 Aug 2021How is 888+ average specs??? Except, someone compare it to intel i9 or Ryzen threadripper.

Another history marked by Mi Mix by the way.

Phoneenthusiast, 14 Aug 2021How is 888+ average specs??? What?

• Frank

Bleh, 14 Aug 2021they are using 20mp under display camera like samsung fold z 3It is not the same tech as Samsung's. Samsung really sucks cuz the selfie camera on Mi mix 4 is totally invisible. I held it by myself and really impressive. Xiaomi did the impossoble

• Torak

notafanboy, 10 Aug 20218MP periscope LOL Very badWhy would it be bad ?

• George

Barb, 15 Aug 2021I just love the Xiaomi’s. Unfortunately the one I have the ... moreChange your Theme to default /classic it should fix the notification problem

This feels too good to be true even for Xiaomi. This beefy boi will kill the market! My Mi Note 10 Lite is still like new and more than enough for my use but DAYUM how can one just not get this one?!

I just love the Xiaomi’s. Unfortunately the one I have the floating notifications stay stuck on screen sometimes right over the keyboard for anything between 2 - 5 min and it’s highly annoying and it doesn’t matter what I do, they just won’t disappear! I’m now buying the Note 9 pro. HOPEFULLY, I never have to see them again! I must say, the Mix 4 looks like a beast of a phone....wow!

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2021Snapdragon 888+ (latest Flagship Processor) Under Display ... morethis phone is just phenomena

How is 888+ average specs???

I'm in love with this phone

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2021So they've basically removed the selfie notch and put ... moreSnapdragon 888+ (latest Flagship Processor)
Under Display Camera
108MP Rear Camera

How is this average at best lol
Most Phones are priced at above 700 for a weaker processor phone

Wow wow wow :)
best phone in the world

• Bleh

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2021So they've basically removed the selfie notch and put ... morethey are using 20mp under display camera like samsung fold z 3

• Helofinad

this phone is 😱😱😱

duh, 14 Aug 2021Just use a nokia phone. No notch, no punch hole. *rolls eye*Nokia 🤣
They've been gone from the Flagship Killer for segment so long now.
Heck they just recently left the Midrange segment to focus on the entry level now.

Maximus, 14 Aug 2021OMG Snapdragon 888+ with 120w charging on Xiaomi? i already... moreAlready heard the boom😂

Under display front cam .
Can't wait for the launch.