Xiaomi Poco C3

Xiaomi Poco C3

Adul Al Salami Kebab, 19 Oct 2020I consider 1080p the standard for TVs and PC monitors and h... moreI get what you mean, but don't forget that size matters a lot too.

I actually have nothing against 720p on any device. It's not the resolution that I am picky about, but the size of the display.

Would you really buy a 7 inch 720p phone? I wouldn't.

• sonali

well using this phone since about a weeks time , when i just took the phone in my hand it seemed to me that i was using my moto g2 , as if i felt that i am using my moto g2 , well a good smartphone , with miui out of the box and with 3 gb of ram still buttery smooth and good camera in this price range and value for money .

• Suraj timsina

lawand, 01 Oct 2020The xiaomi's smartphone product from 90 to 200 dollars... moreVery nice

Yes it does support wifi calling. I checked with Jio. However fingerprint scanner is definitely missing remember that.

Taufeeq, 15 Oct 2020Poco c3 support facelock ??Yes

• Joy

Adul Al Salami Kebab, 19 Oct 2020I consider 1080p the standard for TVs and PC monitors and h... morePoco C3 is a very good mobile & best price, 720p resolution is enough for a mobile as it will consume less battery.......

STE BRO 05, 16 Oct 2020I can't help noticing the MicroUSB port in 2020. No ph... moreStop replying to me with irrelevant nonsense. I was talking to someone else about a completely different topic.

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

NeonHD, 10 Oct 2020What you said is not wrong, but realistically everything ha... moreI consider 1080p the standard for TVs and PC monitors and high end stuff 1440p or higher but on a phone 1080p will drain battery faster since the mobile GPU chip needs to work harder and anything with a battery dependence should actually stick to 720p such as laptops, tablets and smartphones the most, but the first two should at the very least have the option for a 1080p mode. :)

Taufeeq, 15 Oct 2020Poco c3 support facelock ??Yes

TheWanderer, 16 Oct 2020So you're saying no one will notice the increased pixe... moreI can't help noticing the MicroUSB port in 2020. No phone should still have that regardless.

Limitbreaker, 10 Oct 2020No 1280x720 is 720p bust same is the case with 1600x720 it&... moreSo you're saying no one will notice the increased pixel density?

• Taufeeq

Poco c3 support facelock ??

• Fareef

Is wifi calling supported in poco C3 ?

• King

Redmi note 7s Or poco c3 normal use??

TheWanderer, 09 Oct 2020You're completely clueless. Your opinion is not a fact.Go read the reply from "Limitbreaker" since gsmarena loves deleting my replies.

NeonHD, 11 Oct 2020Well technically I have to admit that is true. But give... moreThey use "+". It's called hd+

Limitbreaker, 10 Oct 2020No 1280x720 is 720p bust same is the case with 1600x720 it&... moreWell technically I have to admit that is true.

But given the trend of long phones, there should really be a new terminology for resolutions that are bigger than 16:9 in length.

So just like the "W" in WXGA or WQHD, there should perhaps be LHD or LFHD, where "L" means length.

Adul Al Salami Kebab, 07 Oct 2020TBF 720p is all ya need in gaming phone, all phones seems t... moreWhat you said is not wrong, but realistically everything has a standard.

720p (on big screens) was already considered low 5 years ago, and that is even more true by today's standards. Well, at least it should be.

[deleted post]That guy literally thinks if he is taller than before he is actually broader lol😂😂😂

TheWanderer, 09 Oct 2020You're completely clueless. Your opinion is not a fact.It wasn't any opinion it was a fact😒😒