Xiaomi Redmi

Xiaomi Redmi

• Hassan

I want

• Hassan

Catherine the Great, 14 Dec 2018How can people live with 1GB of RAM?What is dedail of this phone

Catherine the Great, 14 Dec 2018How can people live with 1GB of RAM?It was released in 2013...

Catherine the Great, 14 Dec 2018How can people live with 1GB of RAM?I have been living with 0.430 ram for 5 years .
You just should be very patient

How can people live with 1GB of RAM?

• mivnvn

okmarek, 11 Sep 2018I agree - 100%. I still Use Redmi (HM 1W version) as my sec... moreI also had one Redmi HM1W, dual sim, still in good condition and use as second phone. I totally agreed with xL0. I hope Xiaomi will lunch a new MIUI version which can utilize the ex-memory card. So, this Redmi will be perfect.

Lee Kozumi , 09 Jun 2018Been using this phone since 2014 till now. Dropped it count... moreI agree - 100%. I still Use Redmi (HM 1W version) as my second phone. If it would have more memory or could utilize sd card with more memory it would still be my 1st phone. After 4 years I've bought Redmi 4x because this line is really good for the price.

• Lee Kozumi

Been using this phone since 2014 till now. Dropped it countless times, recently dropped it from second floor of my apartment and still survived lol

• Giltom british

Hello, I bought on the web a Xiaomi HM NOTE 1S mod. CMDC 4G of 2/16 GB and cam KitKat 4.4.4. KTU84P, 5.5 "screen. I am doing very well but I would like to know if it is possible to update to a more modern version since for what I use it is not bad. Some advice or update link would be appreciated. Many mercis ... β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰

• Vincent Lim

still using Redmi 1s after 4 yrs... Body tough, camera Ok! just that internal memory no enough for nowaday Apps...

I bought OnePlus 2 Oneplus 3 at spemall and they have the best costumer care. They go through the process with you all the way and they really help you get what you want also recommending. Even thought they delayed my oneplus 3 a little they still have been in contact with me and got me the product on time. For chinese cellphones could probably be the best site. I will plan on buying xiaomi Redmi any suggestions why?

• Spotty

AnonD-641077, 03 Feb 2017Xiaomi will offer Android 7.0 very soon. They don't always ... moreNot for the Redmi 1 unless Mediatek will release Android 7 for such an old chipset.

All future versions of Miui will still be based on Kitkat for Redmi 1.

• Spotty

Why has the Redmi 1 global version still on Miui 5 and Jellybean 4.2 when the China version has Miui 7 and I think at least Kitkat.

teetotaler, 23 Dec 2016my Redmi 1w has new MIUI 8 update.but it's doesn't update A... moreXiaomi will offer Android 7.0 very soon. They don't always do it because they have an update every day and if they do it every time, back to basic and copy the special miui uis and changes, they will be driving crazy..

• teetotaler

my Redmi 1w has new MIUI 8 update.but it's doesn't update Android version.why?????😞😞😞😞😞

• Jayjay

phone xiaomi its so verry laggy your device waisting all the time to open my device,.

Those side bezels though!

• hazel

could you pls. install here the firmware of redmi 1s. so i can download it. i cant open my phone because all the program are stop.

• diya

nice

• John

I am facing the issue of wifi
Obtaining I p address
Is showing when I connect to wifi
Pls suggest me wht I do