Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime 2022

• k
  • kaji
  • YP6
  • 24 Jun 2022

the wrost mobile phone ever had in my life.

• n
    • nill
    • Lh2
    • 06 Jun 2022

What do you mean by KSA? What is the story?

• 23 May 2022

Darknoor, 23 May 2022But I do believe what you said. Google is trying to be &quo... moreYeah, Google is thinking backwards sometimes.

Yext, 23 May 2022Cool, google search shows different results in different co... moreBut I do believe what you said. Google is trying to be "smart" but they end up being irrelavant and inconsistant.
        Like, why would they tell a Saudi what is Saudi instead of rest of the world lmao

• 23 May 2022

Darknoor, 23 May 2022It shows Saudi Arabia straight up I have no idea what are y... moreCool, google search shows different results in different countries, to me it shows other things that are also called KSA.

Yext, 22 May 2022Some people know, some don't, I didn't know and I... moreIt shows Saudi Arabia straight up I have no idea what are you talking about but whatever

• 22 May 2022

Darknoor, 22 May 2022How am I hostile exactly? You just assumed everyone woul... moreSome people know, some don't, I didn't know and I'm definitely not the only one, my friend didn't know either. We are both Hungarian sorry for not knowing something like this, also if I search for it, it comes up with hungarian things shortened to KSA, so I wouldn't have gotten the answer by searching anyways.

"Dude did not even bother to look up 3 letters wow." is pretty hostile to me, we don't talk like this here, sorry.:)

Yext, 21 May 2022Why would I? At least if I ask it here others will know it ... moreHow am I hostile exactly?

You just assumed everyone wouldn't know KSA so that is why you did not look it up? Even tho someone just told you so that logic wasn't working well.

But forget that... Again, how am I hostile exactly?

• 21 May 2022

OldieMcGeezer75, 20 May 2022It's Saudi Arabia.Thank you.

• 21 May 2022

Darknoor, 21 May 2022Dude did not even bother to look up 3 letters wow.Why would I? At least if I ask it here others will know it too. Do you have to be so hostile?

OldieMcGeezer75, 20 May 2022It's Saudi Arabia.Dude did not even bother to look up 3 letters wow.

• O
                        • OldieMcGeezer75
                        • Ncs
                        • 20 May 2022

Yext, 19 May 2022what is ksa?It's Saudi Arabia.

• 19 May 2022

Darknoor, 19 May 2022The word realme was mentioned once between all the redmi an... morewhat is ksa?

Yext, 19 May 2022Yes, we are but I don't have a Xiaomi (anymore) and I&... moreThe word realme was mentioned once between all the redmi and xiaomi that I dod not notice it.
                            Realme left KSA a couple of years ago so I don't know about its software anymore.

• 19 May 2022

Darknoor, 19 May 2022It is. We are on a Xiaomi device page....Yes, we are but I don't have a Xiaomi (anymore) and I'll never have one as a main phone, I was talking about my Realme.. and that's what you gave me a reply for.

Yext, 19 May 2022Does that work on a Realme? Sounds like it was made for Xia... moreIt is. We are on a Xiaomi device page....

• 19 May 2022

you have to suffer, 19 May 2022it sounds pathetic if netflix has remained uninstallable bl... moreWhy should I? It doesn't do anything and there is no way I can fill up 256gb storage. I just don't want it there 'cause I know I'll never use it.

Yext, 19 May 2022Realme GT Master Edition, it has 256gb storage so I guess i... moreit sounds pathetic if netflix has remained uninstallable bloatware. i bet you didnt bother much about it.

• 19 May 2022

Darknoor, 12 May 2022I can change your life buddy, try "Miui hidden setting... moreDoes that work on a Realme? Sounds like it was made for Xiaomi phones.

• 19 May 2022

you have to suffer, 14 May 2022Netflix cant be uninstalled?? what kind of phone is thatRealme GT Master Edition, it has 256gb storage so I guess it's fine, but I could uninstall everything else from it, just not Netflix.