Xiaomi Redmi 10X 5G

Xiaomi Redmi 10X 5G

I had this phone and it was really fast. I recommend getting this if you are looking for a midrange phone.

Rafsun, 11 Aug 2021No bug faced in 12.5.3, also 12.5.4 is bugless till now.how about gmail and notifications, push notifications in general?

• Rafsun

Poon, 02 Aug 2021Are there anyone update to 15.2.3 ? Could you please kindly... moreNo bug faced in 12.5.3, also 12.5.4 is bugless till now.

Are there anyone update to 15.2.3 ? Could you please kindly share status, bugs . Thank you in advance.

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2021The phones fine, but my ROM isn't. My China Rom 10x pr... moregoogle aps are supported, you need to enable google basics from accounts, after that go to mi apps and update google play, after that the icon playstore is on your phone and you can download all the stuff. All is working but notificatonis push notifications are not working.
One more thing battery life became worse with miui 12.5.2 .
For me the best result i had with this phone is android 10 and miui 12.0.6 , good battery and notfications were working good most of the time.

The phones fine, but my ROM isn't. My China Rom 10x pro 5G will no longer support Google Apps by default. Also, even when you tried to install Google Framework, other apps linked to Google like Gmail and Drive don't work like they use to. The solution? Don't turn auto-update On.

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2021me too..google play store gone all google apps not working..update to 12.5.2 all is working ,except push notifications.

Jui, 19 Jun 2021After updating new version on redmi 10X chainees version ,i... moreme too..google play store gone all google apps not working..

Guys is this phone global or just for chinese or indian markets??

GSM Follower, 26 Jun 2021Guys which is better this phone or poco x3 nfc??of course this when matters performance, but it has notification issues.

you can also look on poco x3 pro . better of all of them poco f3.

Guys which is better this phone or poco x3 nfc??

• Fahim

I am a Redmi 10X 4g user.A few days ago i received an update 12.0.5.But after updating all the google service like youtube,gmail doesn't work.Is there any solution of this problem?

Jui, 19 Jun 2021After updating new version on redmi 10X chainees version ,i... moreupdate to 12.5.2 all is working ,except push notifications.

• Jui

After updating new version on redmi 10X chainees version ,it doesn't allowed google play service ang google play store , that's why I am suffering a lot,I can't open my gmail,can't see Youtube ,if possible please solve these problem early
Otherwise everything is okay

Take a look at the picture(click on the link) whatsapp and gmail are dim, viber is highlighted. Even if i close the gmail and open the padlock remains dim.

Could that be a reason for not getting push notifications, how can i fix it?

Thank you for any advice or info.

Hi, anyone who updated to 12.5.2 and using gmail or whatsapp and notifications are coming on time working normally . I em thankful if you share your exact settings for any of these apps.(written or pictures or emailed or any messenger if you use ) .I mean exact not just enable permissions , use the padlock etc. , i have done most of the stuff, and i em unable to make them work. Thanks again.

Hey guys. I noticed that the screen display is a bit darker after 12.0.2 update and its been bothering me. Do you also experience this? Thanks in advance

• Bullshark

gsmgfg, 08 Jun 2021As i said google play services are supported in 12.5.2 , th... moreThanks for your prompt response. I hope all will work smoothly, except the notifications issue as I understand.

Erin, 08 Jun 2021Hi, I do not notice any problems with my push notifications... moreHi Erin, since you say you dont have problems with notifications. Can you share with me all the detailed settings for one app, lets say gmail or whatsapp. All settings, you can take screenshots and send to me if possible? Thank you very much.

Bullshark, 08 Jun 2021I meant GOOGLE Play Services (gps). I would like to be sur... moreAs i said google play services are supported in 12.5.2 , the previous version you had to install manually. Update to 12.5.2, go to accounts&sync , toggle googles services.
All is working except push notifications they stll cause me trouble cause delays.(at least for me it is so, and not only me).