Xiaomi Redmi 10X Pro 5G

Xiaomi Redmi 10X Pro 5G

review this one

Osooabina, 26 May 2020Cheap with great specsHow is the loudspeakers?

Anonymous, 03 Mar 2021this doesnt even come close to what the k40 can offer Lol please, the K40 doesn't even have a telephoto camera with OIS or even a microSD card slot. Heck, it doesn't even have a 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio support. You have to be a total chipset and refresh rate junkie to choose the Redmi K40 over this phone.

I love the phone haven't had any problems so far

Just release this damn thing in the global market already!

Anonymous, 03 Mar 2021this doesnt even come close to what the k40 can offer The K40 may be better in most regard (as it should be since it's in a higher tier in the Xiaomi heirarchy) but it's just a personal preference of mine that I favor M10x pro over that. I mean, I prefer a telephoto cam with OIS and headphone jack over 120Hz refresh rate and I'm satisfied with a midrange 5G chipset because a flagship chipset is an overkill for me (again, just my preference). So for the same (or even lower price), I would choose this with 256gb rom than the K40 with 128gb rom. It's really a shame that there isn't any 5G Xiaomi phone with 256gb rom under 400USD available on the international market, not even a midrange one (like this M10x pro that is exclusive to China), or at least not in my country. We never got the Mi10 lite or Mi10T lite at all.

• Kirky

Sam, 16 Feb 2021Xiaomi phone have problem with data connection, always disc... moreI think is not data but miui power saving in the background. Some time won't send in notifications at all until u open the app 🤭

Anonymous, 03 Mar 2021I would prefer a global version of this than a global versi... morethis doesnt even come close to what the k40 can offer

I would prefer a global version of this than a global version of the K40 tbh

• Inc

Sam, 16 Feb 2021Xiaomi phone have problem with data connection, always disc... moreBeen using note 8 pro for a year and never experienced such

• Raj

Dan, 27 May 2020No fm radio for this phone... Only in Redmi 10x 4gYes this phone has FM radio

• Sam

Xiaomi phone have problem with data connection, always disconnected. I use redmi note 9s and the data connection is really too bad. Puting the sim to other phones works fine,. Won't buy any xiaomi again...... Cheap but terrible to use

• GrYnas

It's konda good phone. Just two things:
1. Some apps which require GPS don't work (wit all permissions allowed and GPS turned on).
2. I don't get push notifications from apps until I go to them myself (it's really annoying).

Amz ahmad, 26 Dec 20202 week use... - uncertified google play device(whatsapp ap... moreThey were blacklisted by the Trump administration recently

Messy, 09 Jan 2021Is it worth the upgrade from the non pro Redmi 10x 5G?Totally worth it. This one has a 3x zoom telephoto camera, a bigger selfie camera, and faster charging rate.

• Messy

Is it worth the upgrade from the non pro Redmi 10x 5G?

• Amz ahmad

2 week use...
- uncertified google play device(whatsapp app can't open n block by google play service)
-can,t provide such a mi acc n device for mi unlock status, an error message will appear as couldn't verify..
-i can feel too slow movement control in my game especially mc5,because i have another xiaomi phone( poco f1 ).

• Rajkumar.k.k

It is stereo speaker

• Sure2117

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2020anyone has this phone? does it have integrated antenna for ... moreYeah... It does

YUKI93, 26 Nov 2020One word: NO. Native FM Radio never works with Bluetooth de... moredon't u have any problem, issue with whatsapp
like u don't get or u can't see notification of it...just in way =
to open the app again