Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

• Yasir Mulanthala

The most stable smart phone I have ever used.. Worked fine for almost 5 years.! Only bought another in Nov 19 (redmi 8) because my kid put it in salt water.!
Best ever redmi..! Fell in love with it...still keeping that with me..!😘😘😘

• Aaa

Reyhan, 27 Mar 2020I bought it in the beginning of 2015 and still use it as my... moreEvery thing is ok but they need to give update

• Reyhan

I bought it in the beginning of 2015 and still use it as my daily driver..
The compact size and simple yet elegant model gives us no excuse to buy another smartphone..
However, the little storage gives me problem when facing some big apps because the ram storage is already used for the system, so sometimes it dwells with my patience..

Now i have another phone to back the redmi 2 prime up..

The Asus 007 😎😎

• Reyhan

I bought it in the beginning of 2015 and still use it as my daily driver..

Now i have another phone to back the redmi 2 prime up..

The Asus 007 😎😎

Phone worked great for the last 4 years... Good battery life, indestructible plastic screen of just the right size, 2gb ram, which was a big deal in 2015, active modding community. Decided to switch because of problems with gps and usb port, otherwise I'd be happy to use it a few more years.

Solid Smartphone even for 2019 (almost 2020), I have the 2gb ram/ 16gb storage model. I have been using now the Android 7.1 Nougat (AospExtended-v4.6) with great battery life and performance. I know there's Android 8, 9 and even 10 (custom) for Redmi 2, but I really like the stability of Aosp v4.6.

The "only" problem for me it's the storage space, because 16gb is not enough in 2019.

• Redmi2PrimeUser

Smartphone was reliable for more then 4 years, no problems at all. Screen is unbreakable unlike the modern phones

• Arsene

Harsha, 11 May 2019All works fine except camera Can't Connect to Camera I Do... moredump it

• Harsha

All works fine except camera
Can't Connect to Camera
I Dont know whats this problem and how to fix this?

• Ias

jit, 07 Nov 2017I think you have to install the global rom version of the p... moreNice and heavy duty. Problem with jio sim in calling needs assessment

• Rakib

Sony fzr, 01 Dec 2017Mi 2 prime is great mobile I use still 2year 4 month not a ... moreHave u updated it phone from miui 7 to 9

• Harsha

can't connect to camera. how to fix this

work great for almost 3 years but my phone jack got broke so have to buy another phone

• Mohan

How to downgrade

• Ketty

i have using miui 9.2 stable in redmi 2 prime now i would like to install miui 7.5 stable, please guide me to succesfully install miui 7.5 without loosing data.

• Miui 9

Received drct miui 9.2.5 my mobile

• Jit

Thanks to everybody
. Problem solved after updating to miui 9.
Sorry for late reply

• Jit

PKM1, 10 Feb 2018It's available in India Use WiFi and ota to download miui 9It is devoloper rom not stabel .

Jit, 20 Nov 2017Just search it= en.miui.com redmi 2 prime. And download miu... moreIt's available in India Use WiFi and ota to download miui 9

• Koustuv

jit , 06 Nov 2017Hi I am using this phone more than one and half year, recen... moreSame with me. Proximity sensor is also weak