Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

• halgurd

Fey, 01 Dec 2018im use this phone as heavy user, heavy mod, this phone is d... moreit is a good phone, but it has low features, but the power of the battery is very good, especially, turn on batery saver , and turn off all background apps in in the battery saver app, and put the screen brightness on automatic, if you are heavy user for social media i, the battery is enough for the whole of one day, if you use it moderately , the battery is enough for two complete days, and the screen display is very good while it is on automatic screen brightness yet.

• halgurd

rutto, 26 Jan 2020I still use this phone in 2020 and I can say yes, the GPS i... moreyes , it is right, redmi 3 pro gps system no good, not stable qhen using to go to a place, it is embarrassing, but it is a good quality phone in general for the price, while it has low features such hd screen, ot full hd, not decent camera, chargintime 3 hours and 45 minutes, but it has a good battery life.

• halgurd

Aldyn, 16 May 2020Good console...I still use until now fast low power battery... moreI still have redmi 3 pro aince december 2016, although I have used a little because of having other mobiles, it is a good quality mobile, but it has low features such as hd resolution, 13 m pixel camera, not fast charge, charging time 3 hours, few internet bands , not steady on 4g network because of few internet bands which are 7 bands, but I think this mobile is not global version, it is made for south east asian countries, pakistan, india, philipine, banladesh , malasia, indonasia...

• Arden

LaVale, 01 May 2020Please, do u know if it's possibile to use 2SIM + 1SD in gl... moreYou can use hybrid simcard adapter. Watch youtube for the tutorial

• Aldyn

Good console...I still use until now fast low power battery until 3 days no lag for gaming. And many much app..thank 4 xiomy redmi 3 pro

Amber, 15 Dec 2016why my spec is diffrent Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 32GB vK... morePlease, do u know if it's possibile to use 2SIM + 1SD in global version?
The problem u can only use 1 SIM if u put the SD is there only with the hybrid version or in both? I ask because I need to use well the three (2SIM +1SD). Thank you

• rutto

Syafix, 02 Apr 2018I've been using this phone for a year..its a great phone, s... moreI still use this phone in 2020 and I can say yes, the GPS is just embarrassing.
I'll never ever buy again a phone before reading reviews about it; numbers cannot describe the user experience

• guest

better than the redmi note 7 LMAO but the camera is crap :/ oh well it has lots of cool features i enjoyed

• Lyonruby

A great phone, i am posting this using the phone. I am a heavy user, some HD games still playable with average 22fps on lowest setting however the game should be downloaded outside the play store.
I like the 5.0 inch display, I hope today there are new phone with such an enough display size.
Great battery too!
I dont think I will change this phone until its totally broken.

Hello everyone. I have Redmi 7 now but Redmi 3 pro its my first Xiaomi phone, I got a good experience that I never had with Android phones before. Mostly due to the fact that batery is awesome and lasts a day or more. The thing is mod ROMs makes the camera bad (image becomes blur and pixelized with dots that look like ants). Also you only have Miui 9 and this phone deserves Miui 10. I stoped used the phone because of heat issues, Android 5 and because I broke the screen. If it wasnt for that I would still used. Redmi 7 looks like to have heat problems too after 2 weeks of usage. Bah.... Bad luck maybe?

• Halgurd

I have redmi 3 pro for about 3 years, it is a good phone for all specs comaring the price, very good, only charging is abit slow, sometimes charging takes 4 hours, but battery power is very good.

• Fey

im use this phone as heavy user, heavy mod, this phone is decent enough to eat heavy game, especialy you are skilled one with customization, at least at thermal, lots of customization beside official miui, im officialy unlocked the phone and 1 year usage without any problem, any phone any brand if you have will to inherit flashing and messing things :D you can make "enough" one to be stronger :)

Rate: 4.5/5.0
Display, Camera, Battery is Good
Happy Modding ;)

• ooo

boros batre 😭
my battery drain so fast 😭

• bijay

my mobils front camera is not working what to do please reply

• Afriend

Sam, 03 Jul 2018I've been using this phone for 2 years. Back at the time, i... moreHello i would suggest you to install the latest global stable miui version for the phone and i did a trick for the fingerprint scanner in order for it to work much better. Try making "2 profiles" for fingerprint like it's 2 different people and the probability for it to work increases.

• Sam

I've been using this phone for 2 years. Back at the time, it is a decent phone. But I've got some problems with this phone. The fingerprint reader works awful, and somehow when the battery is seriously low, the WiFi turns on automatically. The UI takes a lot of memory, which is disappointing. The phone runs slow, even when the storage has a lot of space. Other than that, the battery life is good, build quality is solid, and the camera is okay. I would rate this phone 2.7/5.

• Mustafa

My phone not us 4g, but I still have 4g package on my sim, what to do

i Just bought this phone, my 1st sim card slot cannot be read but sim 2 is normal....
anyone can helm????

• karuiru

.i oftenly get notifications that someone is trying to call me even when network signal is.full

• I AM NUMBER 4