Xiaomi Redmi 3x

Xiaomi Redmi 3x

• passerby

LaVale, 01 May 2020Please, do u know if it's possibile to use 2SIM + 1SD in gl... morethere is something called "dual sim converter hybrid" or something in my place. try looking for one in your region or make your own.

AnonD-435107, 16 Aug 2016I hope xiaomi stop releasing their phone using hybrid slot ... morePlease, do u know if it's possibile to use 2SIM + 1SD in global version?
The problem u can only use 1 SIM if u put the SD is there only with the hybrid version or in both? I ask because I need to use well the three (2SIM +1SD). Please, tell me how can I be sure the smartphone works with the three cards! Thank you

• nasov88

reallly like this phone. been 2 years using it. the battery backup is so good. not to mention, have'nt face any issues of heating.

I have been used this phone for 3 years and very useful for daily work needs (durability is great).
Kind of this Redmi phone quality is never seen after 2018 (maybe this phone became MI phone standard due to great performance).
wanna keep this phone for next 1 or 2 year (after replace the battery and it's charger).
Thanks to Xiaomi :D

I forgot my mi account and password pls help

• Taz Devil

I bought this phone for business use, very good quality, long battery life, 4GB ram, no crush apps.

But also got some disadvantage but not really a big deal for me, GPS sometimes not accurate, some apps cannot use in this phone, fingerprint scanner need cannot detect my fingerprint (keep showing not recognize), average camera, if too many photos loading speed a bit slow.

• i.g.m

i own this phone for 2 years now... yet, its still the hardiest..
no matter it got slammed, submerged... somehow, its tough :D
touch screen has no issue eventough i use thick tempered glass...
yes, overheat sometimes happens, but its normal, because of many background applications running...

The best phone that i've ever use (sorry for my english)

Sauro, 21 Mar 2017Tons of popup adds. What to do?? Need help.... Otherwise it... moreFlash the stable China rom on en.miui site, it happens because you are not using an official rom

• Sajil

Great budget phone. Why many are commenting complaints about touch screen? I have been using this phone as my secondary device since Nov 2016 and never faced any touchscreen issues, but I am not using screen protectors. Its battery life is amazing. Phone is not perfect but considering the price it is a very good phone.

the touchscreen has a trouble in sensitivity

• AnonD-671954

Nugr, 11 Apr 2017One of the best budget phone. Buy Redmi 3X. Playstore in 3x?

• Nugr

raja, 18 Aug 2016some one please tell me can i buy this phone or not.One of the best budget phone. Buy Redmi 3X.

• Sauro

Tons of popup adds. What to do?? Need help.... Otherwise it is a fantastic phone compared to it's budget.
Thanks in advance.

• No-com

AnonD-648872, 01 Mar 2017I wanna buy a Redmi 3X. But everyone say that the touch of ... moreBeen using this phone for 3 month now. No heating prob (only occur when using VR). The touch a bit less sensitive but when upgrade to MIUI 8 Stable, the problem resolve. SO far no prob using this phone. Battery life is average and performance is average. Of coz this one is average coz the price is also average.

been using this for 4 months, and based on my experience, it works well, but not the best... i don't have any other android devices, so i compare it to my iphone 5... even my iphone 5 works slightly better than the phone (3x)...

battery life, good. very good. i can watch youtube, or gaming all day with some % left at the end of the day...

touchscreen, become less sensitive when you put on a tempered glass. but better when you take off the tempered. just let it bare, without any additional protection on screen.

you would have some difficulties with the keyboard when typing. i often typo when typing with 3x. really. i dunno what's wrong, but it happened.

gaming performance, not too good... it can handle some games, but you need to close the apps behind.

camera, so-so. just like any other budget phone cameras out there... but it's good for the price range. :) so do not expect more.

sound, so-so... it's not too loud because the speaker is under the phone. literally. it's on the back of the phone, so, you know...

well, the things that i can compliment most about this phone are the battery life, the design, and the price.

Dont buy this phone... This phone is really2 BAD touchscreen. Not sensitive.

Better 3s than 3x

I wanna buy a Redmi 3X. But everyone say that the touch of this phone is no sensitive.
Have this any solution of touch?
And i also want to know that how is the sound system, battery 🔋 backup , and heating issue?
Please anyone reply me.

• Robin

Have this any solution of touch?
Please reply me.

Redmi 3x support dual 4G??