Xiaomi Redmi 4 (4X)

Xiaomi Redmi 4 (4X)

• Ashley

volverine, 14 Jun 2020did someone of you guys upgraded OS to Oreo or Pie?Yeah, I have tried several Android 10 ROMs like Havoc, PE, Lineage, Evolution but then I came back to Pie on AOSP EXTENDED. Its just amazing! 3 years and battery on screen is 7.5 hrs

• Fast charging

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2020I've use this phone for nearly 2 years and I just know... moreYes, for only 10watt

I've use this phone for nearly 2 years and I just know that this phone support fast charging...

Ananda, 26 Jul 2020yes, i agree with you, this phone is good, i too using it f... moreYes battery can be replaced but this battery is now stock out. Xiaomi is now producing this battery in a very small quantity. After few months there will be no official battery from Xiaomi.

• Ananda

Salvage, 05 Jul 2020This is my best phone, 3 years without any problem.yes, i agree with you, this phone is good, i too using it for nearly 2.5 years so far without a problem, i drooped it 2 to 3 times fortunately it survived , can the battery replaced?

After 3 years phone battery died & display is showing to fade.
After 3 years 1 month display is fully color fade (nothing can be seen on screen) & touch screen is not working.

Ls, 06 Jul 2020I'm upgrade this phone with custom Rom pixel experience 9.0Is there any issues in that rom??

• Ls

volverine, 14 Jun 2020did someone of you guys upgraded OS to Oreo or Pie?I'm upgrade this phone with custom Rom pixel experience 9.0

• Salvage

This is my best phone, 3 years without any problem.

• Redmi 4 lover

Carla, 12 Mar 2020please tell me how to remove the back cover so I can get to... moreThis is a great phone it's much like a iphone 6 but with a greater battery life and a bright screen

• Scholy

Laposch Was, 14 Jun 2020Overheating, killing its battery with it (definitely a plan... moreTry reset and flash the phone via sd update

• Geree

Laposch Was, 14 Jun 2020Overheating, killing its battery with it (definitely a plan... moreIt feels more heat bc of it's body (metal), idk my device can work properly, it's maybe on the 3rd years of usage and still ok.

• Manh

Laposch Was, 14 Jun 2020Overheating, killing its battery with it (definitely a plan... moreThat happed to my redmi 4x too, getting hot on it own drain about 40% in 1hr, turn out the incompleted video from download caused the media services to run in a loop and drain battery.

• Danny

The Best ever phone to my liking.
Wish Xiaomi would make phones the same size as this. I want to buy another but cant get the same size as this one, with the same quality and features.
Good Battery life

• Laposch Was

Overheating, killing its battery with it (definitely a planned thing). Battery temperature sensor just malfunctioning after some time, make the phone useless, because it can't even charge, and shut itself down.

did someone of you guys upgraded OS to Oreo or Pie?

• Anna

Indestructible like a brick. I've been using it for 3 years as a second phone for pokemongo playing and its GPS and battery are very reliable, especially for the phone of 150 euros. I bought it because I prefer 4.7'' size phones. Just bought a second exact same one for my third pokemongo account, because I could not really find another reliable cheap android that size.

• Miwolf

Its been 3 years, great phone, never and never troube.

• GreekGuy

It's a great great smartphone. Im so pleased with it.
It's been almost 3 years under my possession, and recently i changed the battery and the back cover.
And it's brand new again!
With 3 gb or ram, and 8core processor, it can do everything!
Congrats to xiaomi!

• RG

got mine since 3 years back, never disappoint me, still working well though.

i'm just curious, what will be successor of this 4X?

i mean, would xiaomi produce another phone with this perfect size and higher spec ?