Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

• talad

Alfred, 04 Oct 2019I'm running LineageOS 15 on my R4P - all's well except the camer... moreYes, excellent camera. Pixel Experience is an official rom. You might have a hardware problem...

Does this phone really support 256gb sd card?

talad, 25 Sep 2019Been using this wonderful phone for 2.5 years now, with no probl... moreI'm running LineageOS 15 on my R4P - all's well except the camera, which can't focus or white-balance properly (same problem with the official MIUI system!) Does your unit with really yield better photos than official? If so, tell me and I'll switch to the latest PixelExperience and follow you on FB or whatever

• talad

Been using this wonderful phone for 2.5 years now, with no problems what so ever.
Installed Pixel Experience rom a couple of months ago - excellent clean android experience, great performance & better camera than the original Xiaomi OS, although the battery life was degraded a bit (there's always a trade-off...).
Excellent phone! bought it for 150$. Unfortunately, there are no other candidates at the moment to replace this 5" rare display size :-(

• epp82

Kazama Pavelka, 07 Apr 2019Why Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime not Upgrade OS 7.1.2 Nougat?????????!!!... moremine already runs Adroid 9 Pie check this rom Superior OS MARKW model https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-4-prime/d­evelopment/9-0-superioros-t3890506

Does anyone have problems with apps not able to start/ takes along time to start?

• Kazama Pavelka

Why Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime not Upgrade OS 7.1.2 Nougat?????????!!!!!!! This Is Your Product!! Please Upgrade This Os Phone!!!

• Hemiyoda

Fantastic performance cpu and battery wise for the price, nice screen. Downsides: Camera is very basic and no LTE 900mhz. Very well built. Now after 2years I have to replace the power/volume buttons but the price is so low on spare parts that I can't complain. I hope to get at least one more year out of it.

Valeri, 05 Mar 2019does its camera have optical stabilisation? thank youno. the camera is terrible at focusing as well. newer redmi phones have improved

• Valeri

checker, 21 Feb 2019Was played with that phone for 3 years already. Got the same for... moredoes its camera have optical stabilisation?

• Imran

using this one for last 2.5yrs. still best at its performance and battery backup as well

Was played with that phone for 3 years already. Got the same for my mother, friend, girlfrend. So Strongly recommend. Long-live with good perforance

• novwah

Thus the device is so though, the miui version update is being held on marshmallow. The specification is the same on mi a2 lite now but mi a2 lite has lower battery capacity. At the past time, this is the most valuable phone at the mid-entry level. Mi max 2 and redmi 4 prime is the best price to buy for mid income person. Goodbye xiaomi.

• gal

Ouzone, 11 Dec 2018Just got MIUI 10 on my Redmi 4 Prime! Although still on Android ... morethis is not ios mate. nougat and oreo are not heavier to run than marshmellow.

• Clydzik

Well nice hardware and battery it was for its price.
Unfortunately with miui 10 still marshmallow. It will probably stays this way...

• Ouzone

Just got MIUI 10 on my Redmi 4 Prime! Although still on Android 6.0.1, the new UI is looking and functioning great. I guess updating this phone to newer versions of Android would probably cause it to stutter and lose performance. I'm perfectly alright with staying on 6.0.1 for now, considering I bought this phone almost 2 years ago for the ridiculous price of 150$. Xiaomi is #1!

• Mino

anyone know how to get in safe mode. I gess i have checked everey forum in the world.

• Rizvi

This is the best phone I have ever used in this budget. Almost 2 years have been passed!

Habib, 26 Jun 2018I have the redmi 4 prime and the redmi 5, both great phones. The... moreRedmi 5 has smaller battery 3000mah? SOT is the same with redmi 4 prime?

Nass, 30 Sep 2018Yes, it's the most reliable phone.. but doesn't have a software ... moreOne does not simply click "System update" :D