Xiaomi Redmi 4A

Xiaomi Redmi 4A

• POTAP

Nick11, 8 hours agoYou can play Minecraft with 50FPS or lower with internet Yup

• DOCTOR JOE

MUCH22, 21 Sep 2021Good 10/9.5 and battery is fast drain since im update MiUI 9.5Me too

• Nick11

You can play Minecraft with 50FPS or lower with internet

• MUCH22

Good 10/9.5 and battery is fast drain since im update MiUI 9.5

• A.M.

The best phone....

• Ren

sam, 07 Jul 2021please use class 10 memory card only i prefer samsung or sandiskHow about 11/12 class. Is that gonna be still corrupt?

• Mostafa

It have ir blaster

• Astro

Besh, 14 Jun 2021I am ok with this phone... The problem is short storage.. 2... morei think you should buy now one like redmi 9a

• sam

Besh, 14 Jun 2021I am ok with this phone... The problem is short storage.. 2... moreplease use class 10 memory card only i prefer samsung or sandisk

• Besh

I am ok with this phone... The problem is short storage.. 2ram and 16 GB cannot afford to handle many files.. if I download apps for school use it always log.. and if I put memory card after a week my memory card will be corrupted...
Any solution with this?

• Techtrader

Redmi 4A.I cant receive calls when in 4G/LTE network mode,but works well in 3G mode.checked the SIM in another handset it works well.i have restored checked all call barring settings, factory setting but still not receiving calls in 4G/LTE mode.Please help

• Nickname

I already using it for almost 5 years and its still working...2 RAM for 32gb and it still able to read files, chatting, going online classes and so on..

• Rajiv

Works great even after a few years. Only issue is that laptop will not read phone to transfer pics and files across.

• Or

Slayershine, 16 May 2021Its been 3 years using this phone and i only have one probl... more5 years and running, using custom Android 10 ROM (Pixel Experience) and it's running almost flawlessly

• Ravi

Face lock

• RinRin

Slayershine, 16 May 2021Its been 3 years using this phone and i only have one probl... moreBro same, that same shut experience happened to me too-
I can't even save any video and it's laggy as hecc :')

• Slayershine

Its been 3 years using this phone and i only have one problem. The phones internal storage gets filled up even if I don't install any apps. I formatted the mobile completely and didn't install any apps but in two weeks the phone shows there is not internal storage memory left. All I did was install the necessary updates. But the phone memory fills up for no reason. I checked the memory using third party apps but none of them show any large files in the system, and when I calculate the total memory used it doesn't add up. Its as if there is some hidden system file that eats up the entire storage. Did any of u had such an issue before?

Bought it in summer 2017. Yesterday, a bit less than 4 years later, the battery almost blew up: it grew in size in a matter of seconds, popping out the phone case, bending the screen, and partially opening the phone - rendering the power and volume buttons unuseable as they weren't placed properly anymore.

Never mistreated it physically, and didn't use it much (it was my secondary phone, mostly used as a backup and for my rare use of WhatsApp). Maybe I had a tendency to leave it plugged in too much, although I assumed the phone would be able to regulate battery charging properly since it knew it was 100%. Anyway, less than 4 years seems a pretty short lifespan, and such a spectacular battery failure was quite scary...

• eshamia

my hp i buy second hand.after 1 use 6mth bttry cn't use,so went i hung i ter format everything, so now i all realrd put a new battery ,and my no also alreard expird so cn't review,now i wan 2 setting like new one,cn't coz the no old cn't use so how now i awt 2 make new accn for gloogle..plez help me.

• uncle168

uncle168, 18 Feb 2021waiting for my bn30 battery to arrive as old battery bloate... morebattery installed and bloat is gone :)