Xiaomi Redmi 5

Xiaomi Redmi 5

• John km

This mobail is volte

Amz , 09 Feb 2021My redmi 5 has issues with wifi, sometimes can't conne... moreWiFi problems in MIUI are more common in what we would like and although in most cases they have a relatively simple solution, it can be a headache until you find the error.

You can try to:
- restart your phone
- turn off battery saver (if it turned on)
- check the software updates

For more info: https://itigic.com/problems-with-wifi-on-xiaomi-phones-fix/

• Amz

My redmi 5 has issues with wifi, sometimes can't connect properly.

• Pranay Mokida

Redmi 5, 10 Nov 2020What is pixel experience? And where can i download then ins... morehttps://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-5/development/rom-pixel-experience-t3854502

Download the ROM file from here

• Pranay Mokida

Redmi 5, 10 Nov 2020What is pixel experience? And where can i download then ins... morePixel Experience is basically a Custom ROM , which you have to flash using twrp recovery tool . Among all the ROMs , Pixel Experience Android Oreo is the perfect Custom ROM for Redmi 5 without any bloatware , and added Google Camera Mod app you can take decent bokeh photos with just a budget phone .

• Geri

Is it possible to root this phone without unlocking boatloader using king root or kingo root app and then install twrp recovery? Have anyone tried this method without bricking the phone?

• Redmi 5

Arshad, 21 Aug 2020Install pixel experience on it. mine used to hang a lot as ... moreWhat is pixel experience? And where can i download then install it on my redmi 5? Thankss

How to open if I forgot password

Arshad, 21 Aug 2020I don't think so man, I've been using my Redmi 5 ... moreYeah, same as me, I've been use my Redmi 5 for two. Years and there's no problem with it

amanisb, 22 Aug 2020What about the battery life ? same or different ?It's enough for a day of your phone is 100% from morning

• Kerol jamal

My phone any problems please settle my problems phone

• shivashankardr

Thank you all who gave a way out of the laggy nightmare, by suggesting pixel experience. I would like to ask someone who is using PE on this phone to post Benchmark test scores so that many others can be sure of the performance upgrades with PE.
Thank in advance.

Arshad, 21 Aug 2020Install pixel experience on it. mine used to hang a lot as ... moreWhat about the battery life ? same or different ?

• Arshad

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2020hangs alot... i am using only one app whatsappInstall pixel experience on it. mine used to hang a lot as well. The near to stock Android firmware drastically helps the performance now.

• Arshad

rite, 08 Aug 2020Yea, Xiaomi Redmi 5 breaks easily. That's the downside... moreI don't think so man, I've been using my Redmi 5 for two years now. Without any protection on front Or Back. It falls on the floor multiple times a day everyday. Doesn't have a scratch, doesn't bend as well. I've been trying to bend it for the last couple of weeks and it has no flex at all. Perfect bang for buck phone for me.

hangs alot... i am using only one app whatsapp

• Ahmad Ali

Peti, 06 May 2020I have been using it for almost two years. The screen is of... moreAgree

• rite

Yea, Xiaomi Redmi 5 breaks easily. That's the downside of the phone. I had to fall down twice to shatter it's screen completely, and not even the "case" could prevent it from breaking this much.
I don't recommend it for clumsy people like I am.

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2020NFC support?nope