Xiaomi Redmi 6

Xiaomi Redmi 6

• Me

This phone have only 60k AnTuTu point it's really really bad for gamers.Redmi note 8 is 130 euro but this phone is 120 euro can it be possible ? Definitely don't buy this phone buy redmi note 8 or pro ! ;)

• Darsh

Very low brightness level.... Need to improve on brightnes

Joxer, 31 Aug 20191-Very poor camera day/night led (flash) don`t give to much br... moreRedmi 6 is extremely good but for its fragility.

• Dhani

Whether this phone bought in India supports 4G LTE services in USA. I'm using T mobile Sim it was not showing 4G instead it was showing Edge(E)

• Joxer

1-Very poor camera day/night led (flash) don`t give to much bright/light , increase zoom will result unstable image & unclear.
2- Missing 5g for wi-fi
3- Missing fast charge

When upgrade to android pie... Thanks..

• Raj

Hykajt, 12 Aug 2019I faced some issues after PIE update... Bluetooth turned on by i... moreDid u receive the update on its own or you have to do it

• Firdaus

• Hykajt

I faced some issues after PIE update... Bluetooth turned on by itself and silent mode too. Sometime when surf in internet the network swapped to EDGE network

• adnan

Bokyme, 04 Jul 2019Hello guys! What is the overall performance of Redmi 6?Good phone. Good battery back up. No heating iusse. Low rage phone but good phone. sometimes front camera captures awesome pic. But low light pic gets noice and no flash front.

• Dhhy7007

Today i received official PIE update from Xiaomi😀

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2019Today i had updated my Redmi 6 mobile' but after that face unloc... moreYou can change it in the settings
Lock screen and password > manage face data > turn off stay on lock screen after unlocking

• ksulaiman579

Rafaela, 18 Jul 2019Hello, I need some help with buying a new phone, for simple use... morebetter go with a2. stock os is more smooth experience and gives more storage to user. remove some google apps. and later down the road you have more options for custom roms.

• Girdap

Is mtkengineering tool works with this device? Has anyone tried this?

Hello,
I need some help with buying a new phone, for simple use(max 130 euros).
I was thinking Redmi 6(4/32 gb) or mi a2(4/32gb)

What is your opinion?

• SlickTach

Bokyme, 04 Jul 2019Hello guys! What is the overall performance of Redmi 6?Pretty good for pubg but doesnt have gyroscope

• JC

I have had the Redmi 6 for a little over three months now. After having almost every generation of iPhone since the original came out, when my 7+ crapped out on me I decided to go the affordable route with this. It's taken some acclimatization, but I can confidently say I will never go back to Apple products. I really want to pass this one down to my grandma and get myself the Mi 9T now though. I would prefer a slightly more powerful device and better cameras. But at this price I'm not sure this phone can be beat.

Hello guys! What is the overall performance of Redmi 6?

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2019Today i had updated my Redmi 6 mobile' but after that face unloc... moreset face unluck agine
this work