Xiaomi Redmi 7

Xiaomi Redmi 7

• Kanza

Games (tile master and tic tac toe) are not running on my redmi 7? What should i do now?

Happy Birthday Redmi 7. It has been two years now. Well served.

Anonymous, 27 Feb 2021it uses the regular ones made by xiaomi Thanks a lot. Really appreciate your help Anonymous & Xiaomi Redmi 7 User.

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2021Any Redmi 7 global ROM user?? Does Redmi 7 global ROM use ... moreit uses the regular ones made by xiaomi

• Xiaomi Redmi 7 User

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2021Any Redmi 7 global ROM user?? Does Redmi 7 global ROM use ... moreNop. It uses xiaomi's dialer and messaging app

Any Redmi 7 global ROM user??
Does Redmi 7 global ROM use Google phone & messages app? or regular Xiaomi phone and messages app?

Please let me know.

steve pugong, 30 Dec 2020The upgrade to Android 10 brings only miui 11,I think the i... moreThe Chinese version has been to MIUI 12.

• Dinesh

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2021Which custom rom did u apply ?Ubuntu touch is best custom rom for xiaomi redmi 7

• Sharwan

nn, 13 Dec 2019hi-unfortunately by last update of my Redmi 7 mobile data d... moreI can't login free fire using my mobile data
But using hot spot it's login what a beautiful thing

Anonymous, 22 Dec 2020I cant believe i still need custom rom in this age... Xiaom... moreWhich custom rom did u apply ?

The upgrade to Android 10 brings only miui 11,I think the info should be updated,so that people will not be confused regarding the miui 12 update

• Nini

How can I delete the second space? It's not useful and the size of ROM is not impressive. What can I do?

• Painter

MhS-Redmi7, 25 Dec 2020Hello. Since MIUI was invited to my Redmi 7, I have noticed... moreI think you meant MIUI was updated on your phone when you started noticing the delays. MIUI is Xiaomi's UI for all of their phones and there's no way of getting rid of it unless you flash a custom ROM: which will in turn reset your device.

For your solution: you might try flashing a custom ROM. However, if you have never done it before or don't have much knowledge about how Android works, I strongly advice against it.

You might try resetting your device. However, I doubt that will solve anything.

Your best option is to get a new device of your choice of you can afford.

• MhS-Redmi7

Hello. Since MIUI was invited to my Redmi 7, I have noticed some oddities on my phone: start-up delay and many others, mainly the automatic setting on silent mode, it's very annoying. How to uninstall MIUI (without necessarily going back to factory settings!) And what to replace it with? Thank you.

I cant believe i still need custom rom in this age... Xiaomi just being lazy and unreliable with miui ...

Install android 11 and this device run like a champ ...no more lag and shutter... Boot under 3 second ... Which is impressive for device with 2gb ram.. and got 7-8hrs sot.

Unoptimized MIUI really wasted the good soc that this device had.

• Painter

Also, I've seen performance improvements after installing LineageOS. My wife and I played PUBG in same WiFi, she uses a Samsung A20 and I use Redmi 7. My device used to have bad ping all the time. After installing LineageOS, my ping problem solved. I don't know whether MIUI is to blame here or my ISP. However, the problem solved overnight after installing LineageOS. The things I miss: call recording, 1080p 60fps recording, palm shutter, MIUI weather app. Battery life is kinda same, if not better.

• Painter

Xiaomi abruptly pulled back MIUI 12 update on this device. So I installed LineageOS and its much better now. (No call recording though). This device has nice hardware but the MIUI is too much bloat. And really bad move from Xiaomi regarding the update.

• Yus

Anonymous, 12 Jul 2020Can anyone help me with internet data connection problem? W... moreSame like me. Please anyone help us

Best affordable cheap midrange phone i ever had. Best battery in a phone i ever had. I always got one full day usage with at least not less than 30% battery left. Not heavy user though. I don't play heavy games like pubg with it. Just soc med,browsing and stream videos. Also some light games. Everyday. I use 3gb ram 32gb rom global miui 11 android 9. Battery saver on and all apps except important ones are in sleep mode. Use the battery saver settings.