Xiaomi Redmi 7

Xiaomi Redmi 7

• Charles

Worked great for me.

• User

It's a decent phone. But the audio recording when recording videos is bad.

• Vesna

Good but too big and to heavy for a woman.

• Smith

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2020i have used about 9 xiaomi models since 2015. all were belo... moreYou are so correct

• Praveen

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2020there is or there is no android 10 i think we are more exc... moreAndroid 10 is there in MIUI 11,But in MIUI 12 Starting android version is 10

i have used about 9 xiaomi models since 2015. all were below $250. I would like to say redmi 7 is the most reliable and stable among all in all aspects. it doesn't mean that it is the best of all but it doesn't have any glitches so far

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2020The description about the Android version on this phone isn... morethere is or there is no android 10 i think we are more excited with miui 12

The description about the Android version on this phone isn't entirely correct. While, yes, MIUI has received an update to version 11 (and it has been announced it will get 12 in the third batch as well), the device still identifies as Android 9 (P) and that will likely not change in the future.

A bit of a tangent to explain: I believe the only reason Xiaomi can support their many different smartphones with updates for so long lies in the peculiar update strategy. They never actually touch the major Android versions. What they do instead is that they continue to supply security patches and port their newer MIUI interfaces for multiple Android version bases. You can see this in plenty of examples, like the Redmi 5 receiving a MIUI 11 update, yet still running on Android 8.1! The oldest MIUI 10 still got pushed to some Android 7.1 devices like the Mi Max 2 from 2017.

Xyz, 11 Aug 2020I have both the variants 2gb 32gb & 3gb 32gb. The 3gb r... more2gb can barely support todays requirements. i can tell you that Xiaomi is far better than others in the 2gb model

• Xyz

I have both the variants 2gb 32gb & 3gb 32gb. The 3gb ram varient is amazing no problem I am facing yet but 2gb varient is worst it lags all the time even I remove many external apps from the phone but it lags again & again finally I decide to exchange this phone.

• GR

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2020most probably year endThank you

GR, 06 Aug 2020Any MIUI 12 Update yet?most probably year end

• GR

Any MIUI 12 Update yet?

• Sid.

Why are a lot of you guys complaining about games not running great on a budget phone?? You bought a budget phone, if you want your games to run better then Spend more $$

Anonymous, 21 Jul 2020I don't think you should buy this one, mine is using 8... moreMiui is the worst OS

Anonymous, 21 Jul 2020I don't think you should buy this one, mine is using 8... morecount yourself unlucky , you have got a clone or spoilt unit

I don't think you should buy this one, mine is using 8 GB of memory for System Apps, even Factory reset didn't do anything with it. Even Chrome lags sometimes when I just read, not to mention that watching any video in browser is impossible

What a great phone! Wow! Almost perfect for me in everyday use.

too much attemts!please try again later.thanks

Can anyone help me with internet data connection problem? Whenever I buy data, it wont used as its still using low speed connection and fixed when I restart the phone
Sorry for poor grammar