Xiaomi Redmi 9 (India)

Xiaomi Redmi 9 (India)

• Noah

It doesn't even shows a light on when charging and hell I hate the camera, what a waste of money

• vishal

best camera i have seen in a long time
Just point and shoot
Buy the fiery red color
I have held all colors in my hand
Fiery red Wins hands down

My redmi 9 does not recognize the micro SD card. I have changed three cards and none works

Bps, 16 Oct 2020How do we know Indian variant or global? the global variant has a different camera layout that this

Works fine
And

I can't even enjoy temple run 2 🤣

Camera is so average

And proximity sensor is h_e_ll

And

I like the charging speed though...

Somewhat okey phone

Bps, 16 Oct 2020How do we know Indian variant or global? global has better helio g80 chipset..

• Bps

How do we know Indian variant or global?

this is a poor phone compared to the other redmi 9...

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2020No because they're different models. The Indian Redmi ... moreRedmi 9 prime(India) = Redmi 9 (global)

Anonymous, 28 Aug 2020because global variants is slightly expensiveNo because they're different models. The Indian Redmi 9 is actually the Redmi 9C.
It goes like this:

Redmi 9 India = Redmi 9C Global
(None)=Redmi 9 Global
Redmi Note 9 India = Redmi Note 9 Global
Redmi Note 9 Pro India = Redmi Note 9S Global
Redmi Note 9 Pro Max India = Redmi Note 9 Pro Global

dinesh, 28 Aug 2020indian redmi 9 defference , global redmi 9 is different ple... morebecause global variants is slightly expensive

• dinesh

indian redmi 9 defference , global redmi 9 is different please don't, buy
redmi is cheating you

Redmi 8 is better than this redmi 9. Sd 439 is better than this crappy g35. And the camera setup is way better on redmi 8. What the heck is wrong with redmi and realme launching shitty phones everyday. And pricing like crazy.

I'm getting confused right now!!!

Isn't this the Redmi 9C. Redmi 9 > Redmi 9C