Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G

Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G

• 4RedPanda

Boost, 27 Jan 2021Very good smartphone except camera. To Much green color in ... moreI don't have green color camera issues. Your unit is probably defective.

• atua

please tell me, can this device revese chaging?, 9w as redmi note9

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2021It's fault with Google play services, once I uninstall... moreHave you fixed it sir?

• Boost

Very good smartphone except camera. To Much green color in the main camera.

Haidar Keren, 20 Jan 2021i'm so glad that this phone get the android 11 softwar... moreHave you fixed it sir?

i'm so glad that this phone get the android 11 software update

• Levi

Smooth extreme in pubg mobile?

2021Bits, 01 Jan 2021After getting the MIUI 12 / Android 11, Google Playstore be... moreIt's fault with Google play services, once I uninstall it using APK mirror and reinstall it playstore works good for some days.

• Aki

PauloFUWrong, 30 Dec 2020I've been using the K30 5G for more than 6months as a ... moreYou can install the EU ROM . Check xiaomi.eu website for more details. You need to unlock the bootloader and install twrp recovery. EU ROM is better than Chinese ROM with all the bloatware removed. You get online updates too.

• Jadeeen

2021Bits, 01 Jan 2021After getting the MIUI 12 / Android 11, Google Playstore be... moreYou could just download it on google, also if you want to install apk then you should also install package installer for android 11

• 2021Bits

After getting the MIUI 12 / Android 11, Google Playstore became unresponsive. I uninstalled the app thinking i can get a fresh copy from GetApps but the installer is nowhere to be found. Can't find the a working APK elsewhere. I reached out to Xiaomi via email and they cannot provide the link either and told me to find it elsewhere.

As i had a Fire tablet without GMS, i tried a similar steps and got the Playstore working again! I literally spent the whole NY Eve figuring things out. Sucks.

• PauloFUWrong

Papa, 10 Dec 2020Hi Guys, I have a question I hope you can help me, It is go... moreI've been using the K30 5G for more than 6months as a secondary phone. I can say that i will never ever buy CN ROM phones again. Although installing Google Playstore is easy as well as finding other apps from 3rd party sites (e.g ApkPure), i just hated the occasional Chinese notifications that pop up for some reason. There are these the annoying Chinese elements in the UI. Most bloatwares can be disabled. I got the Android 11 update recently and it's buggy. Gestures no longer works if you use Nova Launcher. I never had issues with the internet connection. The camera is okay - i installed GCam but i find the processing still average. I get updates every 3 months which is okay but not great compared to my experience with Samsung.

yaaa look at that, soon mid range phone price will be 10/11 of flagship phone

what is the touch latency of this phone?

• Papa

Hi Guys, I have a question I hope you can help me, It is good using CN Rom in philippines? Any issue encounter to all who are using it? like internet connection, problem in installing app, etc. Thanks hope you can help me.

• 4RedPanda

nikkie, 02 Nov 2020From what I have seen Redmi K30 5G has Hybrid Dual SIM mean... moreNope. There's no Micro SD slot.

• nikkie

Mp, 19 Aug 2020In another reviews it is mentioned that there is an sd card slotFrom what I have seen Redmi K30 5G has Hybrid Dual SIM meaning you can use a MICROSD card in your sim tray but you will only have 1 sim card. So in able for you to expand, you would have to let go of the other sim to make room for SD card which is a good thing. It also supports OTG as well so no prob

• 4RedPanda

Hammer74, 11 Oct 2020May I know after the phone is upgraded to miui 12... Doe... moreExcept I didn't find front and back. Idk maybe it's hidden somewhere.

• 4RedPanda

Hammer74, 11 Oct 2020May I know after the phone is upgraded to miui 12... Doe... moreYes, there is FM radio app, but it's all in Chinese and IDK how to use it. There's a lot of chinese stuff actually and I will install Xiaomi.eu as soon as I can. The features you've told are inside the camera app.

• Hammer74

May I know after the phone is upgraded to miui 12...

Does the phone camera application comes with those new features such as long exposure, time flaps, front & back, slow motion and clone.

Also pls confirm that the phone comes with FM radio capability.