Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G

Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G

SynthConn, 15 hours agoYeah, thanks. I asked the retailer and they said NO.. and was LI... moreDon't be confused, what is clear is that for me the Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G is good for its class ..... don't confuse friends and greetings from Indonesia ...

Andjwo, 27 Feb 2020But after I traced to NFC it turned out there was, from some of ... moreYeah, thanks. I asked the retailer and they said NO.. and was LIKE WHAAAAAAAAA !??!
Maybe it's the chinese version or this is a global one, I am confused really !!!

SynthConn, 27 Feb 2020Ive checked from antoher retailer (site) they say it does not ha... moreBut after I traced to NFC it turned out there was, from some of the news that I took ..... it turned out there was NFC ...

Andjwo, 27 Feb 2020Of course there is NFC ... If there is nothing, do you mind ....?Ive checked from antoher retailer (site) they say it does not have, but here it says it does ?!?!
I am super confused (this is a global version or doesn't matter ?!?!)

Anonymous, 25 Feb 2020IP 68+ needed to survive a tropical monsoon downpour.For me there is no problem ....

Nazareth, 26 Feb 2020Yep, I've got it. It's a nice upgrade over the 4G version, but M... moreHow come it sucks ...

SynthConn, 25 Feb 2020Sorry to bother, but can you confirm whether it supports NFC or ... moreOf course there is NFC ... If there is nothing, do you mind ....?

I prefer the Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G ....... who don't like writing your comment right away ...

• bruno c

No wifi 6? I'll pass

• Ishboi

Someone, 18 Feb 2020If you dont like redmi k30 why are you here xiaomi make phones t... moreI really liked this..comment..

• Nazareth

RamaR, 12 Feb 2020Does anyone actually own this phone ? It seems that is non exist... moreYep, I've got it. It's a nice upgrade over the 4G version, but Miui China ROM is kinda annoying.

coy, 13 Feb 2020Sorry, Try this one https://www.aliexpress.com/item/40004699603... moreSorry to bother, but can you confirm whether it supports NFC or not //!? Cuz on this page in the description it says it has, but on the site where you can order it says: IT DOESNT ?!?!?

IP 68+ needed to survive a tropical monsoon downpour.

• Bobby

Guys, does this phone have screen blue light filter for better reading documents?

• ***

M, 28 Dec 2019pity you. k20 pro has better cpu. 855 is much faster SoC than 76... moreWe dont compare k20 pro when k30 pro you will shut up.it will be beast that will smash k20 pro.even if phone doesnt have oled it is very bright phone and doesnt have burn in pixels .and if you dont know who cares for your opinion

• Someone

Joe, 30 Dec 2019I'm so happy i bought the k20 pro. The k30 pro is a joke. Lcd sc... moreIf you dont like redmi k30 why are you here xiaomi make phones that people will use for years.if you love your k20 go with him when k30 crash him than you will know.and its 5g not "pro"go somewhere else

• Wertu

when will price finally drop for 128GB 8GB RAM

• coy

RamaR, 12 Feb 2020Does anyone actually own this phone ? It seems that is non exist... moreif my links does not work, just open aliexpress.com, then search: "Original Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G 6GB RAM 128GB ROM" cheers!

Does anyone actually own this phone ? It seems that is non existent. I mean the 5G version . I want to buy on but no success.