Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro

- Stereo speakers
- 120 hz display
- Micro SD option
- 5500 mAh atleast
- Headphone jack placed at the bottom
- Black edition

Why doesn't Xiaomi launch lightweight phones? Feeling irritated with my RN8 Pro.

• Alfonso

Nice Phone with Nice Pricing. Albeit quite dissapointed on micro sd slot suddenly No. Before this in GSMarena mentioned Yes(Hybrid).

Display 90Hz?

• Mizaan

Does it have B20 and B28 LTE bands ? If no than I must say that I couldn't take the maximum advanatage. 😭 Connectivity will be an issue then.

• Devil

This is a mess, too many versions, very confusing for customer, shame on you Xiaomi. And that 5MP zoom camera? That's poor.

The best value for money till now ... 24 - 3 - 2020
Redmi K30 Pro "winner" # Realme X2 Pro "loser"

• 7hs

Still a 60hz panel. Pretty disappointed

Nokia 7.2 with upgraded specs and rebranded to Xiaomi

MKA RASEL, 24 Mar 2020It's very thicker, high weight, no IP68! I am waiting for Mi 10 ... moreXiaomi never been using IP68 throughout their whole life, deal with it. That's what you get for the price.

Anonymous, 23 Mar 2020Maybe is the cost but the headlines of a high refresh rate devic... moreBut we can change to 60hz if we have 90hz

jhonronel, 24 Mar 2020why there is no refresh rate Because it is cheapet than thé launch price of k20 pro 6/128 and thé mi 10 is only 550€ with 90hz

It's very thicker, high weight, no IP68! I am waiting for Mi 10 Lite. Which would be cheaper with 108mp camera and punch hole camera. I like punch hole camera most. Mi 10 Lite cost might be 2000 to 2500 Chinese RMB.

I might buy the cheaper model of the k30 pro, is it bad in any way?

• Ayam

Can someone give me link? when it's retail

why there is no refresh rate

• Xiaomi

No radio?

expected availability of the phone?

is this global version ? or china version ?

• Sk.baji