Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro Zoom

Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro Zoom

• Alinova

kabzz, 11 Oct 2020I am thinking of getting a new new phone. Currently using a... moreAnd way better battery life than all the rest of phones ( not better than the Asus Rog gaming phone )

• Lampard.Messi

Elyas1877, 04 Oct 2020Hi Guys is 8 GB ram type of zoom version is LPDDR5 ?Only 6 GB Variants are DDR4X, rest of all high specs are DDR5 variants and UFS 3.1 version storage variants

From where can we buy this phone from europe?

• Dude the cpri

Audroidguy, 13 Oct 2020Its Chinese app notifications are quite a drag. Then why no... moreDude the price if like you said I go low price

A perfect phone for me specially having a headphone jack in a flagship spec phone.

• Audroidguy

Its Chinese app notifications are quite a drag. Then why not go for Realme X50 Pro 5g (smaller battery but 65W charging). You can also opt for S20 FE 5g variant if it is available in your region.

Audroidguy, 12 Oct 2020Depends on your usage. I would not recommend op 8 tho :3 (... moreCamera and performance are my top priority. Software is the only thing holding me back on the K30 pro zoom.
Doesnt pass safetynet.

• Audroidguy

kabzz, 11 Oct 2020I am thinking of getting a new new phone. Currently using a... moreDepends on your usage.
I would not recommend op 8 tho :3 (lack of tele lens and punch hole)
Consider OP 7T pro if your usage is multi-media consumption (great stereo speakers, 2K display) and you like curved display.
Go for K30 PZ if bigger battery and higher performance are more important for u. (Particularly if you are a gamer)

I am thinking of getting a new new phone. Currently using a S8 Plus Exynos variant.
My current are OP8, OP7T Pro and Redmi K30 Pro Zoom.
I would like my new phone to have a better camera overall.
In my country, OP8 and OP7T Pro is priced almost the same. The Redmi is way cheaper though and I heard that it packs a great set of camera. What do you guys think?

• anointedralph

Daniel, 29 Aug 2020Does this phone support Google services? Does it come with ... moreNo, it doesn't come with Google Play Store. You have to sideload it. Then from there you can install all the GApps through the sideloaded Play Store.

Hi
Guys is 8 GB ram type of zoom version is LPDDR5 ?

• LG

Daniel, 29 Aug 2020Does this phone support Google services? Does it come with ... moreyes. i bought one recently and u just need to explore and uncheck all the restriction in CN rom,lastest miui 12 is very fun and can tune into typical android style. even default browser can change to google. love the double OIS that camera are crips and sharp.didnt miss global rom at all cheers

• Daniel

Does this phone support Google services? Does it come with Google play store pre-installed?

• darylo

heth, 20 Jul 2020Does all variants of this phone have LPDDR5 ramI've read in a specific article for all the variants of K30 Pro Zoom Edition does come with LDDR5 RAM. Although, I'm not too sure about it as most of the articles that I found focuses on the 12GB RAM having LDDR5. Here is the link below if you're brave enough to click it >:D

• heth

Does this have EIS on the front camera.

• heth

I like this phone but the animation after scanning the whole fingerprint and going into the home screen is not that good for me. I hope the animation gets removed after updates and gets as fast in entry of home screen like the poco F2 pro(this enters home screen without any animation). I hope updates don't effect the other features or the performance of the smartphone please Xiaomi fix this.

• AnonD-920478

This is the cheapest way to record 8K video

• Dave

a kind bloke, 28 Apr 2020Specs-wise, this is way cheaper than the mi 10 pro. But it ... moreFor me was perfect if have stereo speakers. I dont know why brands donĀ“t use stereo speakes? Space for bigger battery? I prefer stereo speakes. Price? Ok, increase a little the price. There are not a perfect phone actually. Pop up camera? with time maybe the mechanism work bad...

Does all variants of this phone have LPDDR5 ram

Is it difficult for Xiaomi to prepare a flaship phone with FM radio Infrared sensor good screen and a logical price?