Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro+

Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro+

• Kennyelfuego

I haven't seen the need or reason to replace my Mi 9 Lite with any other Xiaomi phone till date.

Why is it expensive?

• Nizkag91

I just wanna know if this phone easily heats up? And how's the battery life .I'm a moderate phone user.

jorvs, 01 Jul 2021Is the body not made of Metal frame and gorilia glass 5... moreIt has a plastic frame

Pls release this as Poco F3 Pro

• zam

Anonymous, 04 Mar 2021its thin phone with sd888... will it be overheat? it got build in cooler.

where can i buy this phone??

• jorvs

Is the body not made of

Metal frame and gorilia glass 5 front and back?

Some website and review say it is.. and some say its not?

• Aslam Qureshi

DragonSnake888, 06 Apr 2021I suggest you buy Radio. This Phone . NOT A Radio. Very funny.

• Aslam Qureshi

MattOfTheGODz, 06 Jun 2021No SD card support? What phone comes with an SD card slot ... moreNot fair my friend to support non existent of sd card. After all this is plus as well as the 3.5mm jack. Tmrw they eill supply u with slow processor in high price and so on. There is no ending of desire to earn huge profit by phn companies. Take Apple ans Samsung as example. Support buyer not seller in this case.

• Russel

They could've gotten more buyers had they included a 3.5mm headphone jack and SD card slot. The number of phones that support these features is getting less and less and so leave people who seek these with minimal choices, especially when you want flagship specs.

• MattOfTheGODz

Geek, 28 May 2021No sd card slot... utterly crap then... we need sd cards fo... moreNo SD card support? What phone comes with an SD card slot anymore? You use a $5 OTA to SD card adapter, or OTA to USB adapter, in order to backup externally. This is the standard. Trust me I have this phone, I've backed up plenty on both SD cards and USB drives. There's even a TWRP for the phone, but you don't need to use it. And YES, OTG-SD or OTG-USB is supported by the OS!!!

• Geek

Anonymous, 23 May 2021it has no sd card support whatsoever. 256gb is already enou... moreNo sd card slot... utterly crap then... we need sd cards for backups and personal content, Redmi is breaking the trend of sdcard inclusion really bad for them, hopefully this phone fail in market.... i dont buy whatever crap companies give as an excuse for no sd card slots, phones becomes slow an all. would look to Samsung then as a choice.

Didar, 19 May 2021Has it SD card support?it has no sd card support whatsoever. 256gb is already enough unless you take full resolution photos, then get a camera instead or a flagship.

Didar, 19 May 2021Has it SD card support?read the specsheet, its not that hard

• Didar

Has it SD card support?

• om hande

Elthan John, 24 Apr 2021Great device for Xiaomiredmi mobile is soo good

• Elthan John

AnonD-974821, 17 Apr 2021Can anyone please tell me if I will get google services or not?Great device for Xiaomi

• Elthan John

Pelangi, 27 Mar 2021Customers convenience for 3.5 mm jack? No card slot,no fm r... moreCongratulations Xiaomi. Greetings from London. One action I strongly agree with is to put stereo speakers on this flagship. To me, the audio jack is not that important to me because we can use Bluetooth and a dongle that can connect headphones to listen to songs. For anyone who comments on no audio jack, that is an unwise person about the modern and outdated way.

Can anyone please tell me if I will get google services or not?