Xiaomi Redmi Note 10

Xiaomi Redmi Note 10

• kameradstalin

HRS, 02 May 2022India.. The latest update to Android 12..update 13.01 ..... moreAll apps work properly in miui 13 for me, smooth. I don't really notice the SMS, because I very rarely, almost never use it except to receive spammy advertisement SMSes from my local tele operator.
Also for the poster below, I don't notice about one handed operation, maybe I set & use my phone differently than yours. I set my phone as close as possible as my experience in iPhone's iOS, as how I used to, so maybe many people here wouldn't like it haha.. and all are smooth.
That's why I like MiUI, in this case the v13, because for people like me who like & used to use iPhone, it's the closest one to iOS, smooth, even better with Android's many customize possibilities, and many free (and cra*k, LOL) apps I can install... and it's much cheaper than iPhones.. this is good.. perfect phone, OS, and UI for me.

YMMV

HRS, 02 May 2022India.. The latest update to Android 12..update 13.01 ..... moreFactory restore device

• HRS

India..
The latest update to Android 12..update 13.01
..download only on wifi.. Does not download with mobile Internet..tried at least 10/15 times. Finally tried with wifi and update was downloaded.. Also problems with sms.. Sender will get a received tick (double tick), but sms will not received. A few applications not working properly.. Takes a lot of time to connect and download content..
Sms app and problematic apps were reinstalled..tried with Google messages also, but problematic.. Even Sim card was removed and again put.. But problems did not go away..

Did anybody notice how bad one handed mode became after MIUI 13 update? It became a one handed mode in vertical, this is not a one handed mode, I want it horizontal minimize the screen to the right or left not vertical. Very bad one handed mode.

Anonymous, 29 Apr 2022Why is my Redmi note 10 failing to update my softwareI became used to this bad issue, if you don't download the update at the same time, when you want to resume the update, you will have lost it and you want to wait by chance for later to reget the update again, unlike Samsung phones, you can always resume it anytime.

Why is my Redmi note 10 failing to update my software

• kameradstalin

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2022MIUI 12.5 is far better than MIUI 13 Beg to differ..
Many subjective opinions here & everywhere.
Now after I try both myself I really think that this MiUI 13 is better than previous versions of MiUI in this RN10. For me. YMMV

kameradstalin, 17 Apr 2022Nice. Really? Everything is the same as 12.5? I read many ... moreMIUI 12.5 is far better than MIUI 13

• kameradstalin

Shakir, 27 Apr 2022The worst-ever phone in last 2 years. Even the Facebook app... moreNever happened to me and many other RN10 users.
I wonder, are people like you being paid by competitor to write bad things about a product?
Pathetic

• Shakir

The worst-ever phone in last 2 years. Even the Facebook app lags and hang without any reason.

kameradstalin, 25 Apr 2022I'm on MiUI 13, have been for 1 day now, and contrary ... moreFor me also, MIUI is still smooth without laggy apps and better battery life. However, nothing new about the legendary changes MIUI will bring, neither UI changes nor software and nothing else.

• kameradstalin

I'm on MiUI 13, have been for 1 day now, and contrary to popular opinion, so far I experience it to be smooth and ok, no problem at all.
That means, anybody's personal experience/preference can be far different than anybody else.
For me, I think I will stay on this 13.

• kameradstalin

GSMer, 23 Apr 2022Turning off MIUI optimization was an option in MIUI 12.5 an... moreEventually, I update into Miui 13. I don't change any setting before and after the update process. The AOD works as usual. They don't get off, even after 10 minutes (like the AOD setting said). IDK why, but I'm glad. Other than AOD, I haven't see any problems so far, this has been few hours since I update. I will see.

• Redmi

T-800, 23 Apr 2022Which version MIUI are you using?Right now I'm using MIUI global Malaysia 12.5.5.0

Redmi , 22 Apr 2022My battery Redmi note 10 is drain so fast I don't what... moreWhich version MIUI are you using?

• kameradstalin

GSMer, 23 Apr 2022Turning off MIUI optimization was an option in MIUI 12.5 an... moreWell, at some posts below this, I have asked about "What features of 12.5 which Xiaomi remove on MiUI 13, if any"..
I think this is one of them. And it is not nice, why should Xiaomi do that, really not necessary at all nor related to 'upgrading' something, especially if they honours the 'user's freedom to use their phone however they want" haha..

Ok I think I will skip MiUI 13. I have a feeling it's not worth it, and I'd better go to custom ROM.

Thanks

kameradstalin, 22 Apr 2022I always use Always On Display (AOD) on my RN10. Hence, by ... moreTurning off MIUI optimization was an option in MIUI 12.5 and no more available in MIUI 13. Also, when you turn it off, icons turn into squares only and the phone behaves bad.

• kameradstalin

Anonymous, 22 Apr 2022Hello do any of you here use GCAM on this device and if yes... moreI almost always install GCAM on my android phones. Including this RN10 now.
GCAM result is superior if you like photography, and can set everything right,.. but the stock cam is more 'handy', more practical for daily use, IMHO

Even tho I'm curious, most of the time it is the stock cam I use to take photos.
I have to admit I'm not a 'photography kind of person' :))

Anonymous, 22 Apr 2022Hello do any of you here use GCAM on this device and if yes... moreIts decent night mode is excellent

Hello do any of you here use GCAM on this device and if yes any issues or is it good that stoc etc..... And any opinion ... Tnx for answers. Have a nice day :)